Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I try not to get overly personal on NSC because it is after all only a message board and most of us are strangers to each other. There is plenty of banter on here and some of it over the top. Occasionally it boils into anger and crosses the line but to post derogatory references about someone’s child, and the posters ability to raise said child are way beyond any grey area that does exist. And surely this can’t be considered heat of the moment stuff because you’ve continued a line from a previous day. All I can say is that you are a vile stain on this board if you really think that is acceptable.

To continue the personal theme, and this is the thread to do it in if any, I have seen Buzzer with his 2 sons as it happens at a game before. I can only wish that I had had such a caring, conscientious and considerate father when I was growing up. You have no right to cast your spiteful accusations anyway, but I can happily state that those boys are incredibly lucky to have him, and are a credit to him. Do you think your father would receive such plaudits?

I like Buzzer and of course NMH is a twit but that post has made me feel quite queezy.............

Pass the sick bucket.

I like Buzzer and of course NMH is a twit but that post has made me feel quite queezy.............

Pass the sick bucket.

Point taken. I'll try and spend less time writing considered honest posts and more time throwing out barbed, mildly offensive oneliners on every thread regardless of topic. What was I thinking?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Point taken. I'll try and spend less time writing considered honest posts and more time throwing out barbed, mildly offensive oneliners on every thread regardless of topic. What was I thinking?

Get a grip mate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I try not to get overly personal on NSC because it is after all only a message board and most of us are strangers to each other. There is plenty of banter on here and some of it over the top.

You try not to what? Youve already referenced what I and NMH do or did voluntary service in one of your previous snide posts. Bit late to try to take the moral high ground. I think your nappy needs changing.

Oh and if anyone has a problem with a forum smillie, the spaz one, then thats an issue to take up with Bozza. Or is it provided never to be used?

Oh that's real white of you, after your passionate and caring party political broadcast on behalf of the Ponce party.
You>Lady Di>Mother Teresa>Jesus :thumbsup:

And for you who "don't like black people", it was very heartening to see how you did not 'love' being accused of saying something you did not.
How are those glass houses, where you stow your thrones? ???

And Buzzer, whatever your kids' status of ability, when you enter a business with house rules, play to them - and if they don't seem to exactly suit how you like things, unless they are discriminatory, SUCK IT UP.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
you guys need to settle this finally.

now get yourselves down to the playing fields and have a good old game of hopscotch to sort it out once and for all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here