Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

Which Smiley? Well. This one

The one that you've already given a "non-reply" to here:

Have you really no recollection of this? You only posted it on this very thread a day or so ago.

Er... the smiley is entitled 'mendoza', but it looks to my eyes like it's wearing a hat. So? That makes me unhinged?
That the child is unfortunate to be your sprog has been outlined adequately by others, who have basically said that parents (meaning 'parents like you') are an issue today, in the way they show example to their children. I'd pretty much go along with that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The smiley is clearly meant to represent a person with a mental handicap.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Er... the smiley is entitled 'mendoza', but it looks to my eyes like it's wearing a hat. So? That makes me unhinged?
That the child is unfortunate to be your sprog has been outlined adequately by others, who have basically said that parents (meaning 'parents like you') are an issue today, in the way they show example to their children. I'd pretty much go along with that.

Is there no end to the virtriol?

That smilie is obviously a reference to specials and is nothing whatsoever to do with hats...its obviously a cycle helmet worn by kids with epilepsy.

Not sure why it's called "Mendoza"

Is there no end to the virtriol?

That smilie is obviously a reference to specials and is nothing whatsoever to do with hats...its obviously a cycle helmet worn by kids with epilepsy.

Not sure why it's called "Mendoza"

Let me see now.... the smiley is offensive, it represents "specials", and epilepsy fits into your idea of what a "special" is? That is weird enough for me on its' own - but since it is the only smiley of a child with a hat.....

You people get stranger and stranger.

But if you are going to tell me that Ponce Buzzer's kid is either special or epileptic (I wouldn't know, would I) - it's not any better to his 'cause', or changing to my opinion on the kids' hat and the bouncer's rules.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Let me see now.... the smiley is offensive, it represents "specials", and epilepsy fits into your idea of what a "special" is? That is weird enough for me on its' own - but since it is the only smiley of a child with a hat.....

But if you are going to tell me that Ponce Buzzer's kid is either special or epileptic (I wouldn't know, would I) - it's not any better to his 'cause', or changing to my opinion on the kids' hat and the bouncer's rules.

No, but it shows you up for being a bit of a spanner for suggesting that an overweight 'special' looking child could be Buzzer's.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Dig. Dig. Dig.

Mong kid. He's clearly not a flid. SAKE.

Oh great, so the kid has Downs, and the doorman treats him like any normal child....but his father makes it a special issue that eeeveryone should aaaall take issue with the doorman and give Ponce a big "there there" stroke about??

Oh boy oh boy, he really DOES have "an issue" here, doesn't he!

All doormen beware, there's a special father about, and his child wears a hat :rolleyes:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

You know, in your capacity as a caring steward no doubt, that very often children with disabilities like cerebal palsy and other nuerological disorders often wear protective headgear because epilepy is often a complication of their brain injury or a side effect of medication..hell you probably even take some of those people down to the disabled area under clock so don't come the wide eyed innocent...you knew exactly what you were suggesting.

No, but it shows you up for being a bit of a spanner for suggesting that an overweight 'special' looking child could be Buzzer's.

:lolol:
Brilliant!
...and I am the one who's "lost the plot"?

The CHILD is the only one in this story who's coming out in any semblance of a sympathetic light. I feel sorry that he has to contend with having a father like this. That's what I meant by "poor sprog" and that's what I mean now. Poor kid.

Here's a picture of some trousers.

Attachments

• Man_Jean_Trousers_.jpg.gif.jpeg
    Man_Jean_Trousers_.jpg.gif.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 88

You know, in your capacity as a caring steward no doubt, that very often children with disabilities like cerebal palsy and other nuerological disorders often wear protective headgear because epilepy is often a complication of their brain injury or a side effect of medication..hell you probably even take some of those people down to the disabled area under clock so don't come the wide eyed innocent...you knew exactly what you were suggesting.

Oh, thanks for telling me what I think and know. You people really are psychic aren't you!
You are not the first, of course. I also see a SMILEY (for fucksake) and know all about it representing children with cerebral palsy, do I?
Howabout MS, does it have that too? Measles?

Thanks for clearing THAT up.

Yes, if a smiley comes up to me, in my capacity as a steward, I will be able to see exactly what to do (sarcasm, but I can't see how else to view this crap).

Doesn't matter, if you think this whole histrionic diatribe means anything to the 'issue', it only goes to explain why you people are getting 'special' about Ponce Buzzer's issue - and don't you think it's time he, and you, treated the child normally and start asking why the father has issues?

Yes - I DO deal with children with disabilities sometimes, and it requires understanding. But the parent has responsibility too.
It sounds as if the doorman has treated the child like any other kid wearing a hat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh, thanks for telling me what I think and know. You people really are psychic aren't you!
You are not the first, of course. I also see a SMILEY (for fucksake) and know all about it representing children with cerebral palsy, do I?

Yes, if a smiley comes up to me, in my capacity as a steward, I will be able to see exactly what to do (sarcasm, but I can't see how else to view this crap).

Doesn't matter, if you think this whole histrionic diatribe means anything to the 'issue', it only goes to explain why you people are getting 'special' about Ponce Buzzer's issue - and don't you think it's time he, and you, treated the child normally and start asking why the father has issues?

Yes - I DO deal with children with disabilities sometimes, and it requires understanding. But the parent has responsibility too.
It sounds as if the doorman has treated the child like any other kid wearing a hat.

Who the f*** is "you people" is that "you people who don't agree with me and my overarching wisdom" ?

It was YOU who suggested that someones kid was disabled because he took a different view to you. It was you,not me, so sort your act out fella.

Thanks for the snorefest and jaw-dropping stupidity.

Here's a picture of some trousers.

oooh....I don't know..... are they a disabled person's trousers?
Do you have a leg missing, and because you posted a picture of trousers I should be sensitive about your missing leg?
Is it the fault of the trousers, that you have a missing leg?
Shall I follow the trousers home, find out what story surrounds them, before responding to a request for an opinion on the colour of them, which won't actually change even if the owner has one leg missing?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells

why didn't you say that in the first place ? ? ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here