Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

I feel sorry that he has to contend with having a father like this. That's what I meant by "poor sprog" and that's what I mean now. Poor kid.

I try not to get overly personal on NSC because it is after all only a message board and most of us are strangers to each other. There is plenty of banter on here and some of it over the top. Occasionally it boils into anger and crosses the line but to post derogatory references about someone’s child, and the posters ability to raise said child are way beyond any grey area that does exist. And surely this can’t be considered heat of the moment stuff because you’ve continued a line from a previous day. All I can say is that you are a vile stain on this board if you really think that is acceptable.

To continue the personal theme, and this is the thread to do it in if any, I have seen Buzzer with his 2 sons as it happens at a game before. I can only wish that I had had such a caring, conscientious and considerate father when I was growing up. You have no right to cast your spiteful accusations anyway, but I can happily state that those boys are incredibly lucky to have him, and are a credit to him. Do you think your father would receive such plaudits?

Who the f*** is "you people" is that "you people who don't agree with me and my overarching wisdom" ?

It was YOU who suggested that someones kid was disabled because he took a different view to you. It was you,not me, so sort your act out fella.

Thanks for the snorefest and jaw-dropping stupidity.

I did nothing of the sort. Fact.

More fabrication. Can I fabricate some stuff for you now? Do you have anything against black people as well? Oh dear, you ARE a racist.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Flid Kid Skid Lid?

Mong kid. He's clearly not a flid. SAKE.

Oh great, so the kid has Downs, and the doorman treats him like any normal child....but his father makes it a special issue that eeeveryone should aaaall take issue with the doorman and give Ponce a big "there there" stroke about??

Oh boy oh boy, he really DOES have "an issue" here, doesn't he!

All doormen beware, there's a special father about, and his child wears a hat :rolleyes:

Oh FFS you tool. The SMILEY is a mong, not Ponce Buzzer's boy!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just to remind everyone.....this 300+ post binfest concerns a CHILD being asked to remove his HAT, as is common before entering many premises...... :shootself (Darfur crisis only got a hundred or so.....)

Now disabled rights are being "discussed".....:wozza:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I did nothing of the sort. Fact.

More fabrication. Can I fabricate some stuff for you now? Do you have anything against black people as well? Oh dear, you ARE a racist.

I'm racist too now? if you knew just the tiniest bit about me and my family you would realise what a twat you are making of yourself.

Well, I can see you people are going to make more and more bizarre stories up as you go,

And again. You do realise that this is an open, public forum right? We can see what you've posted! The only bizarre thing on ths thread is you (well, and Looney OBVIOUSLY).

Bradley

Sep 19, 2008
I'm starting to wonder if it's worth joining everyone else in NMH fishing, seems to be biting a lot recently
It depends whether you're likely to feel threatened by a 5'8", fat, ex steward in his fifties who looks like Anthony Worrall Thompson's ugly half brother only with f***-hideous teeth.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
drs04the-cat-in-the-hat-posters.jpg

PMB - is your son a pussy ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This thread needs a -gate suffix. Hat-gate, simply?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Let's see... Lokki 7.... you have huge crablike legs, a tail, and a beak for eating honey.
What are you like, eh?

Next!
Yeah LOKKI! You look like one of those odd toys made by that nasty boy next door in Toy Story!

You've been OWNED. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here