Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, and you fall onto the side of the father who cannot bear any figure of authority telling his kid what is required in the establishment he represents.
So you have the attitude of having to have others represent your opinion for you.

go to your mates and ask them what their opinion is of that.

Well I'm his mate, and I'm of the opinion that you are talking GIBBERISH.

I mean, seriously, what the hell are you dribbling on about?

Well I'm his mate, and I'm of the opinion that you are talking GIBBERISH.

I mean, seriously, what the hell are you dribbling on about?

Er.... could I be dribbling on about someone who created a whole thread on the doorman requiring his kid to doff his cap.
Maybe he should only have asked his mates who'd give a one-sided answer that 'suits him, sir'.

Would you also like to ask the club if I can give an opinion on it?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think, but can't be sure that when Lokki says:

What a bizarre and frankly quite scary thread. But most scary of all is the fact that of the two most deranged posters on it, one is responsible for the saftey of public crowds and the other is a scout master.

Worrying isn't it?

He's referring to this:

Next time you see me around in public, you can tell me I'm not entitled to have an opinion (not based on anything to do with stewarding).
Make it when I'm not working for the club.

Or this:

Remember when you told me you hated black people?

Don't let the misquote piss you off Buzzer, just tell everyone why you are such a racist?

Or this:

OOH, OOW, WHERE IS BUZZER he has nothing to say , oow, my skirt is damp....where is simster so I can borrow his spare panties.....

Quote "I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have
Apologies in advance for it." unquote.

My thoughts are; "suck my dick, you raving ponce".

There, I should have just said that in the first place.

Or perhaps:

Again you underline what a ponce you are.
Or SHOW ME where I have "threatened" you. Can anyone show me, can simpster show me?

INVITED you, maybe. You are INVITED to suck my dick.

And I'm pretty sure this must have been in his thoughts:

For my next costume, I plan to wear a GAS-MASK and BAT WINGS, with black FLIPPERS, accosting 7 year olds and asking them in a voice like Darth Vader to only walk backwards through every door, or risk being turned into a crab.

It says so, here, in Simster 3:16, in the Quee'ran

What a bizarre thread this turned out to be.

Someone on this thread bears an uncanny resemblence to Dr Statham

Attachments

• wp_alan01_800-3.jpg
    wp_alan01_800-3.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 98

I think, but can't be sure that when Lokki says:

He's referring to this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or perhaps:

And I'm pretty sure this must have been in his thoughts:

What a bizarre thread this turned out to be.

I think that's been said already. There's several pages of this thread, and it transpired that your opinion wasn't the only one that everyone agreed on.
That's how life works, don't you know?
Seems you have a proper need to complain about everything that doesn't suit you, even trying to threaten with "oh, I'll just call the CLUB and see what THEY say about a steward on NSC giving an opinion".

Grow a spine, sunshine.

............... "created a whole thread" .............. wow.

It was an entirely reasonable thread, asking a reasonable question.

That the creator of it wouldn't accept a reasonable answer that didn't suit him?

Can you not accept that either?

Then tell me, why don't you, what would have been the point of asking a question where only his 'acceptable' answer is welcomed?

Yes, and you fall onto the side of the father who cannot bear any figure of authority telling his kid what is required in the establishment he represents.
So you have the attitude of having to have others represent your opinion for you.

go to your mates and ask them what their opinion is of that.

Buzzer has just posted the best possible response to your rants and accusations. There is no need to argue against you, just a simple recap of what an utter loon you have shown yourself to be from your own ramblings discredits you far more than I ever could. Which is just as well because I really wouldn't know where to start.

Buzzer has just posted the best possible response to your rants and accusations. There is no need to argue against you, just a simple recap of what an utter loon you have shown yourself to be from your own ramblings discredits you far more than I ever could. Which is just as well because I really wouldn't know where to start.

I don't agree with you.

Hard to accept for you, I know. If you run along to your group, they will stroke it all better for you.

Goodbye> :wave:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
That the creator of it wouldn't accept a reasonable answer that didn't suit him?

Then tell me, why don't you, what would have been the point of asking a question where only his 'acceptable' answer is welcomed?

reasonable answers ?

See PMB's posting above. If they are your idea of reasonable then there may be no middle ground for agreement. Then to post that smilie. For that you should apologise.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

What the f*** are you on? there has been LOADS of rational response to the original question which only you have turned into a personal tirade with outlandish claims and accusations..mainly after your role as the Withdean Cartman was thrown into the ring.

You should have just buttoned when you were ahead, now it just looks tragic.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So why do the establishment consider a 7 year old in a hat "a threat" or "health and safety risk" or whatever stupid reason he shouldnt - but the wearing of wigs is ok...?

I don't agree with you.

Hard to accept for you, I know. If you run along to your group, they will stroke it all better for you.

Goodbye> :wave:

What is it that I have posted that you are not agreeing with? That I think you are a LOON? If you put that to the vote I don't think there will be too much surprise at the outcome based on the evidence contained in this thread, and all those "reasonable" responses of yours. This is my personal favourite, who needs reasoned debate when you have...

My thoughts are; "suck my dick, you raving ponce".

There, I should have just said that in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here