Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And one more thing - is your name Raymond Briggs?
If it is, you are one of the ONLY people posting on here that doesn't use a PSEUDONYM, i.e. another identity.
Do you see what I'm getting at here, 'Raymond'?

Its enigma come crawling back under a new nic fter he got handed his arse on a plate last time. You know the clown who thought it was funny posting highly personal abuse? The mods didn't do anything about it till the likes of rougvie and Yorkie were run of the boards by using similar tactics.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Do you really think that ALL stewards do, is stare at the crowd for 3 hours?

Part of steward training, for those who are actually physically facing the stand - is to be aware of what is happening that the crowd are likely to react to. We are briefed on the referees quite frequently, mention is made of their history with us, their race, even their age when they are as youthful as the recent bloke.
As it happens, I do miss most of the game, I don't always know who made that pass or who took that shot, and I have to find out later.

One time, for a (Southend) match, the subs were shooting the ball into the dugout when the first teams were off the pitch . I made report of this so it hopefully won't happen again - and Buzzer's kid won't have their head taken off WITH the hat, by an irresponsible player missing the target and the ball missile-ing into an unaware head, causing possible brain trauma.

Should I be staring at the crowd for that event, too?
You going to tell me that's not my job either, like?

As I said - it was just a question.

Just can't quite see how if you spend the majority of the game watching the crowd, and not the game how you could possiblly know who was/wasn't playing well.

Therefore any opinions you may care to share with NSC on home games where you have been a steward are therfore worthless.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
o the old cut and paste "jobbie"(u like?)
so you put some bollox straight from some right wing bullshit list in a post I had not even bothered to read and it becomes LAW?

Go to shiteaters.com
Do not pass go
Do not collect £200

You know you are happiest there.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Just can't quite see how if you spend the majority of the game watching the crowd, and not the game how you could possiblly know who was/wasn't playing well.

Therefore any opinions you may care to share with NSC on home games where you have been a steward are therfore worthless.

Stewards watch the game with one eye on the crowd and not the other way around. Most grounds have a radio controll room to contact section heads to bring any problems to their attention. It is possible to spend 90 minutes out of 95 watching the game. Its how you anticipate crowd reactions to events, like goals.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
o the old cut and paste "jobbie"(u like?)
so you put some bollox straight from some right wing bullshit list in a post I had not even bothered to read and it becomes LAW?

Go to shiteaters.com
Do not pass go
Do not collect £200

You know you are happiest there.

Are you still here trying to gum my ankles you played out little fuckling? I think its when i called you a girlyboy that you hit the roof. Truth hurts doesn't it? why not piss off to the manbag thread, you will be more at home there.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
what a bizarre thread, it looked at one point as if nmh was going to flounce classic style but against all the odds he's managed to continue a deraged rant over a couple of days without a single hint of a shouty flounce. have we seen the development of the genre in this thread? a prolonged bout of concentrated mental ranting?

and then along comes looney, a poster well-named if nothing else. barking mad and posting utter drivel.

this thread: 9/10
for weirdness: 10/10 the perfect torvill & dean

What a bizarre and frankly quite scary thread. But most scary of all is the fact that of the two most deranged posters on it, one is responsible for the saftey of public crowds and the other is a scout master.

Worrying isn't it?

Look sunshine, I have read NSC long enough to know that, basically ALL the opinions on the matches from you lot are "worthless".

That's a case I can comfortably ...rest. :bigwave:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I think they deserve even more credit for having to deal with useless cocksuckers like you.

Your reply was vaguely sensible and thought out until this. I have never met you or abused you on here. Do you have Tourettes syndrom?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here