Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm guessing it was the delivery and arrogance of the door staff which have given Buzza the niggle, not so much the hat, but its the hat that has become the crux of the matter erroneously...

Hats indoors are rude, so can't really complain about that one...

But if someone basically stood in your face and told you son to remove his hat or you'll be blah blah *insert whatever here* - would you remove your hat? I probably wouldn't on principle....

Unfortunately door staff get paid peanuts, and you pay peanuts yoy get monkeys...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Unfortunately door staff get paid peanuts, and you pay peanuts yoy get monkeys...

I think that's potentially a rascist remark - which means Cov Gull will soon add 100 postings to this hilarious thread.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Presumably not an issue you'll ever have yourself Nibster.

Having kids, I mean.

Why's that? 'cos I don't happen to subscribe to the idea that everyone else in the entire world should hold other people's children in high esteem? One of my least favourite things in the world is other peoples kids.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
11 pages of ponsified binfestary where looney is making the most sense - NSC hits a new high :bowdown:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Buzzer is not saying that HIS son is an exception. Or that they should make an exception for his son.

What he is saying is that for CHILDREN in general (who lets face it pose no threat at all)this "rule" was enforced by a stupid, idiotic prat(s) who could quite clearly not think for him/herself. ESPECIALLY when other fans (opposition fans at that) had wigs on.

Thats the beef. Thats the rub.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was it a peaked cap? If thats the cas ethen there is a difference between that and a wig.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why's that? 'cos I don't happen to subscribe to the idea that everyone else in the entire world should hold other people's children in high esteem? One of my least favourite things in the world is other peoples kids.

Thats not what Bozza meant surely. Isn`t it that you are a big bender ? and therefore highly unlikely to start a family unless you adopt one of them little black ones from Africa or somewhere within a civil partnership or whatever ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thats not what Bozza meant surely. Isn`t it that you are a big bender ? and therefore highly unlikely to start a family unless you adopt one of them little black ones from Africa or somewhere within a civil partnership or whatever ?

I haven't been on here for months and it's nice to see that the day of my return to posting my number one stalker (that's you) is still watching my every move like a hawk. I suggest you take it with a pinch of salt sunflower and relax!:cheers:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't been on here for months and it's nice to see that the day of my return to posting my number one stalker (that's you) is still watching my every move like a hawk. I suggest you take it with a pinch of salt sunflower and relax!:cheers:

So thats a yes then, your a raving chutney ferret?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Nipple you know I am joking. I`m the last one on here to display any homophobic behaviour, like hounding one of our stately homos.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Buzzer is not saying that HIS son is an exception. Or that they should make an exception for his son.

What he is saying is that for CHILDREN in general (who lets face it pose no threat at all)this "rule" was enforced by a stupid, idiotic prat(s) who could quite clearly not think for him/herself. ESPECIALLY when other fans (opposition fans at that) had wigs on.

Thats the beef. Thats the rub.

Beef?!! Rub?!! We're talking about a 7 year old child being asked to remove his hat here!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Beef?!! Rub?!! We're talking about a 7 year old child being asked to remove his hat here!!!

Exactly and the beef is how stupid that "rule" is (and those who do not have the common sense to "think outside the box")...compared to others getting away with wearing wigs, how a 7 yr old is going to cause trouble etc etc

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here