Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe the doorman was teaching the boy manners and modern ettiquete that his father lacks?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I always thought the dictionary definition of a ponce was a man who scrounged off a woman. Or did I make that up?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No, a ponce can be a scrounger as well. Maybe someone who would borrow someones hair straighters for example and not give them back. Thats the sort of ponce I imagine Buzzer would more likely be.

Did I ever tell you about the time that...oh, it doesn't matter

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Clapham,

No, I'm suggesting that today we live in a sterile and rigid society and we don't allow people to make judgements. Rightly or wrongly we say to a doorman these are the rules and he follows them. If he doesn't people come on message boards and say how come a seven year old can do this and a 9 year old has to do that?

Or, for the individual he makes a judgement and it goes wrong and we hang them out to dry ...

Sad, but true! The robots are coming!

Tim

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
10 pages on whether your child is so important he shouldn't follow the same rules as everyone else. What a monumental waste of time. Don't you have other things to concern yourself with other than the petty rules and dumb staff at the shittiest club bar in England, possibly one of the shittiest bars full stop.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I thought it was a perfectly reasonable original posting - why posters turned it into a thread culminating into an offensive smilie towards someone's son I can't even begin to understand.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can we find out what the hat looked like? Perhaps the steward worked for the fashion police...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
10 pages on whether your child is so important he shouldn't follow the same rules as everyone else. What a monumental waste of time. Don't you have other things to concern yourself with other than the petty rules and dumb staff at the shittiest club bar in England, possibly one of the shittiest bars full stop.

Presumably not an issue you'll ever have yourself Nibster.

Having kids, I mean.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Presumably not an issue you'll ever have yourself Nibster.

Having kids, I mean.

MatrixASH168x170.jpg

meeeoiw

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here