Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

Do you know they are employed by the Sportsman then? I always thought they were there to stop people climbing over the fence at the back into the ground and to resolve club related aggro?

They work for the pub as doormen.

Let me explain - a pub doorman at the Sportsman wears a black outfit, and on their sleeve is a card that shows their identity and it is their license to work as a DOORMAN.
They are a 'DOORMAN'

A steward wears a high visibility jacket or waistcoat. It says STEWARD on the back. They are a 'STEWARD'
(and they are rarely known as a 'BOUNCER')

You figure it out mate.
Apparently, ponce buzzer can't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its at times like these I wish threads such as this could be divided vertically down the middle, so we could read them in the style of a tennis match. What a RALLY this one would be.

NMH's backhand was starting to look fragile until BAM, a sudden and unexpected forehand SMASH with racist accusations is cannoning its way over the net to Buzzer.

Buzzer returns with a dismissive drop-shot though, and NMH is SCRAMBLING to the net to meet the reply, probably with some sarcasm top-spin...but has it bounced high enough ?

*enthralled*

OOH, OOW, WHERE IS BUZZER he has nothing to say , oow, my skirt is damp....where is simster so I can borrow his spare panties.....

Quote "I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have
Apologies in advance for it." unquote.

My thoughts are; "suck my dick, you raving ponce".

There, I should have just said that in the first place.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

:bowdown:

He would have to straighten his hair first.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
OOH, OOW, WHERE IS BUZZER he has nothing to say , oow, my skirt is damp....where is simster so I can borrow his spare panties.....

there she blows!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Please stop with your rabid wit. You're just SOOO good at this putting people down.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

I have to say I nearly lost my mouthful of tea there.

Just Imagine Buzzer posting his original "Im Interested in your thoughts..my seven year old was singled out and poorly treated by an employee of the Sportsman" only for NMH to immediately reply "Suck my cock you raving ponce"...now that would be superb fast forwarding right there...and... I FOR ONE WOULD WELCOME IT.

Well. I stand corrected then. As does the manageress of the sportsman because according to her the club employs the doormen. But you know better than her, eh, NMH?

Still. Doesn't detract from your first opinion which was the way to exert your authority is to intimdate 7 year olds.

Keep digging. With a bit of luck you'll implode in a ball of hate filled rage.

Yes, yes that is what I do. I exert MY authority ( :rolleyes: ) by intimidating 7 year olds.

Now, why don't you like dark skinned people?
Why is it you throw things at them when you see one on the street?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have to say I nearly lost my mouthful of tea there.

Just Imagine Buzzer posting his original "Im Interested in your thoughts..my seven year old was singled out and poorly treated by an employee of the Sportsman" only for NMH to immediately reply "Suck my cock you raving ponce"...now that would be superb fast forwarding right there...and... I FOR ONE WOULD WELCOME IT.
You should cut NMH some slack - he's only in his FIFTIES.

(the perfect age to be offering "face to face" meetings with people in their 30s, who obviously simply wouldn't be able to defend themselves)

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I'd quite like to hear some background to these allegations.

If my friend is a closet racist, I've a right to know.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, yes that is what I do. I exert MY authority ( :rolleyes: ) by intimidating 7 year olds.

Yeah BUZZER, answer the question. NMH has told us you're a RACIST and we want answers.

Pathetic!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where was I? I was changing my tampon. It's what us ponces do.

iI've nothing more to add, NMH. You've made yourself look a tit (again), you've told us that you would bully 7 year olds, you've threatened me, revealed that I'm a rampant racist and I've got a new improved user name.

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now.

Weirdo.

Yeah BUZZER, answer the question. NMH has told us you're a RACIST and we want answers.

Pathetic!

Yes, it is pathetic. Glad you noticed.... and no doubt you would have seen that it is a cynical retort after putting up with - no not twisting my words - attributing things I have not said, to my 'apparent' opinion. But hey, he's your little 'chum' so you have to take a political party.... and honestly I would worry more if you were took my side. Ever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Putting people down as some kind of bitch-contest, is your domain.

Happily for me, I don't do "putting people down" - you might consider the concept that this online world has made you into a little bit of a powder-poof Simeon. No, not a putdown - really.
Whatever you say, my weird little goon.

Anyway next time I go to Withers I'll let you know so you can offer to FIGHT me. Again. :bigwave:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, it is pathetic. Glad you noticed.... and no doubt you would have seen that it is a cynical retort after putting up with - no not twisting my words - attributing things I have not said, to my 'apparent' opinion. But hey, he's your little 'chum' so you have to take a political party.... and honestly I would worry more if you were took my side. Ever.
Bah. I was looking forward to you talking about my PANTIES again or calling me a PONCE.

Never mind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. But hey, he's your little 'chum' so you have to take a political party.... and honestly I would worry more if you were took my side. Ever.

What on Earth does that 'sentence' even mean? Christ almighty.

Anyway next time I go to Withers I'll let you know so you can offer to FIGHT me. Again. :bigwave:

Next time Man City are in town? :thumbsup:

Where was I? I was changing my tampon. It's what us ponces do.

iI've nothing more to add, NMH. You've made yourself look a tit (again), you've told us that you would bully 7 year olds, you've threatened me, revealed that I'm a rampant racist and I've got a new improved user name.

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now.

Weirdo.

Again you underline what a ponce you are.
Or SHOW ME where I have "threatened" you. Can anyone show me, can simpster show me?

INVITED you, maybe. You are INVITED to suck my dick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here