Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

What happens at every Leeds game lots of Leeds fans....none get ejected tho they are easily identified when they score.

Happened for the last 3 years now.

Well personally I've not been a steward for three years, and I happened to have missed a fixture - but I'll bear it in mind for when it comes up this season.

My only experience about Leeds, has been the bet I won with a LUFC supporting steward that they wouldn't go up last season.
A nice tenner for me, thankyou Leeds United.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Well. I stand corrected then. As does the manageress of the sportsman because according to her the club employs the doormen. But you know better than her, eh, NMH?

Still. Doesn't detract from your first opinion which was the way to exert your authority is to intimdate 7 year olds.

Keep digging. With a bit of luck you'll implode in a ball of hate filled rage.

Well. I stand corrected then. As does the manageress of the sportsman because according to her the club employs the doormen. But you know better than her, eh, NMH?

Still. Doesn't detract from your first opinion which was the way to exert your authority is to intimdate 7 year olds.

Keep digging. With a bit of luck you'll implode in a ball of hate filled rage.

Next time you see me around in public, you can tell me I'm not entitled to have an opinion (not based on anything to do with stewarding).
Make it when I'm not working for the club.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Cor. It's gone very quiet all of a sudden.

*NMH in caught out talking bollocks again shocker. Time for him to invent an alter ego to agree with himself*

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Cut the bullshit. I said NOTHING about 'a steward', you said IN YOUR ORIGINAL f***ing POST SO READ IT! that it was a BOUNCER.

Sort your shit out Buzzer, you are so focussed on my opinion "because I am a steward" that you don't EVEN know what you are talking about.

The Sportsman employ their own staff, and I doubt they have to abide by league rules about how they police their establishment.

Like I said, pull yourself together.

Do you know they are employed by the Sportsman then? I always thought they were there to stop people climbing over the fence at the back into the ground and to resolve club related aggro?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Remember when you told me you hated black people?

Don't let the misquote piss you off Buzzer, just tell everyone why you are such a racist?

But...thats odd...I always thought Buzzer was Black..he dances so well!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Remember when you told me you hated black people?

Don't let the misquote piss you off Buzzer, just tell everyone why you are such a racist?

Blimey. That was unexpected. If you're going to try and smear me at least make it half believable. Something like I sleep with men or eat at burger king.

You're weird.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I gave my OPINION on your thread where you asked for an opinion.

You can't accept my opinion, ponce?
Then you misread and misquote, ramp it up to suit your small minded agenda.

That's all you are buzzer, a ponce.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blimey. That was unexpected. If you're going to try and smear me at least make it half believable. Something like I sleep with men or eat at burger king.

You're weird.

Ponce Mohammed Buzzer. It has a certain ring.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Racist PONCE.

Don't even TRY to sit anywhere near me and my boys on Saturday.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
what a thread, it has all of the ingredients for a top-class flounce.

reminiscent of the great recruitment thread of many years ago (frank's finest hour); dessiegate (one of uncle's many flounces); tlo's recent "f*** the remf" classic flounce (sadly followed up by an all too rapid reappearance within a week or so) or dave the gaffer's several flounces.

shoutyness, self-righteousness in equal measure, completely missing the point, and drawn in by the pack. all ready to be hung like a kipper!

will nmh blow? will he calm down in time? well it's only 4-20pm so we've plenty of time yet flounce lovers!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
what a thread, it has all of the ingredients for a top-class flounce.

reminiscent of the great recruitment thread of many years ago (frank's finest hour); dessiegate (one of uncle's many flounces); tlo's recent "f*** the remf" classic flounce (sadly followed up by an all too rapid reappearance within a week or so) or dave the gaffer's several flounces.

shoutyness, self-righteousness in equal measure, completely missing the point, and drawn in by the pack. all ready to be hung like a kipper!

will nmh blow? will he calm down in time? well it's only 4-20pm so we've plenty of time yet flounce lovers!

Well. I mean...Stewards are human too, respect mah autoritea!,Buzzer = racist ponce, its got it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here