Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm interested to know your thoughts on this issue I have

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You should cut NMH some slack - he's only in his FIFTIES.

(the perfect age to be offering "face to face" meetings with people in their 30s, who obviously simply wouldn't be able to defend themselves)

:lolol:

50's!...this is the man who ran the Bushwhackers last year..Buzzer should be shitting bricks...racist PIG that he is.

I can see why there are no stewarding issues at Withers with such well adjusted, balanced and fair individuals amongst their ranks.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Where was I? I was changing my tampon. It's what us ponces do.

iI've nothing more to add, NMH. You've made yourself look a tit (again), you've told us that you would bully 7 year olds, you've threatened me, revealed that I'm a rampant racist and I've got a new improved user name.

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now.

Weirdo.

And your a missile throwing ponce who sucks cock.

For my next costume, I plan to wear a GAS-MASK and BAT WINGS, with black FLIPPERS, accosting 7 year olds and asking them in a voice like Darth Vader to only walk backwards through every door, or risk being turned into a crab.

It says so, here, in Simster 3:16, in the Quee'ran

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
For my next costume, I plan to wear a GAS-MASK and BAT WINGS, with black FLIPPERS, accosting 7 year olds and asking them in a voice like Darth Vader to only walk backwards through every door, or risk being turned into a crab.

It says so, here, in Simster 3:16, in the Quee'ran

i think you may have issues nmh

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
GOLD, surely? Although maybe we're not quite done yet...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
No actually I have to go out now, to frighten some old people.

Just wanted to give the bitchfest hive something to buzz and ponce around with before I do my evil work.
Toodles :bigwave:

I won't sleep now.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have I miss anything ?.

Can NMH explain why Buzzer is a Ponce ?. A Ponce is a kiddy fiddler I thought. Thats a pretty major accusation there along with the racist one as well.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Have I miss anything ?.

Can NMH explain why Buzzer is a Ponce ?. A Ponce is a kiddy fiddler I thought. Thats a pretty major accusation there along with the racist one as well.

In a nutshell:

Buzzer: Is my 7 year old a criminal for wearing a hat? do security staff have a duty of care to customers and is rudeness to their kids acceptable?

NMH: Yes. Stewards are always right to tell you to do whatever because THEY ARE THE AUTHORITIES

Buzzer: That sounds a bit rich, he's only 7..at least speak to parent rather than scare kids

NMH: Please suck my cock

Buzzer: You are taking this whole authority thing too far

NMH: Buzzer is a racist and has offered violence to black people
Buzzer: Weirdo
NMH: Ponce

Thats it sp far.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am the king of flounces and this has a long way to go to better Dessiegate imo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NMH do the decent thing and apologise. You have lost the plot one this one.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Have I miss anything ?.

No US a ponce is someone who is forever borrowing money and scrounging of people.Algie fits that MO.

A nonce is a kiddy fiddler.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here