Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was told this separately last night by two different people Simon Cox £1.25m

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Is he really 32 ? I thought, from the tone and content of his posts, that he was pre-pubesecent.

Ah soz - the goon put false info on his NSC account - rather than put his actual age just to be different he LIED :glare:

Yes, his posts do suggest nothing more than an attention seeking kid.

I also happened to notice he changed his 'first Albion game' thing on his profile to 'a home game in 2001' when it originally said 'Can't remember' coincidently after I asked him if he was a relatively new fan... Sad that I noticed I know but he just seems very new to the whole football scene.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought you had finished ??? :laugh:

I had finished but others asked questions - I meant finished as in finished having a pop at you. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyways this is HB & B's thread - pls focus attention back on to him and his Cox...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Ah soz - the goon put false info on his NSC account - rather than put his actual age just to be different he LIED :glare:

Yes, his posts do suggest nothing more than an attention seeking kid.

I also happened to notice he changed his 'first Albion game' thing on his profile to 'a home game in 2001' when it originally said 'Can't remember' coincidently after I asked him if he was a relatively new fan... Sad that I noticed I know but he just seems very new to the whole football scene.

Why do you get so upset over everything he puts.

If he is "Attention seeking" then you are the one giving him attention. :facepalm: FLID.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Next time if you want to have a "pop" at me just PM me instead of ruining a thread.

uuumm you could've PM'ed that yourself :facepalm:

and yeah SHEEBO stop giving him attention :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why do you get so upset over everything he puts.

If he is "Attention seeking" then you are the one giving him attention. :facepalm: FLID.

Nice one. Because I get annoyed with another poster that makes me a Thalidomide damaged and handicapped person. Really smart comment. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
uuumm you could've PM'ed that yourself :facepalm:

and yeah SHEEBO stop giving him attention :thumbsup:

Sorry Marc mate - it aint often little scrots on here really f*** me off but he was just popping up EVERYWHERE posting shit. I'm gonna leave Gav alone now (for a while)

PS Gav it's not ruined the thread - HB&B will be back on here to explain hortly and to give the name of the bloke he spoke to as per someone else's post who works for L & G or whoever it was.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Nice one. Because I get annoyed with another poster that makes me a Thalidomide damaged and handicapped person. Really smart comment. :thumbsup:

See, you don't have an answer to my question. Instead of posting your reason for giving Gav the attention he wants you have a go at me for using the word flid.

My comment might not have been the smartest but at least I don't have some pathetic vendetta against someone I have never met. :wave:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Or maybe he is going to:-
Derby - http://dcfc-craic.forumotion.net/rumours-page-f8/simon-cox-t5929.htm
or Leeds:- http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s277.htm?447,11570510,11734978
or Peterborough :- Transfer Rumours

Would love to see him here but can't see it.
Rumour seems the same as all the others this pre season, but if we guess at as many strikers we can think of, then one us might get it right!

I agree. I'd love to see it but I'd be surprised if it happened. I think a year long loan is a bit more realistic and maybe have another look in Jan..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
See, you don't have an answer to my question. Instead of posting your reason for giving Gav the attention he wants you have a go at me for using the word flid.

My comment might not have been the smartest but at least I don't have some pathetic vendetta against someone I have never met. :wave:

Did I not say 'because I get annoyed by another poster' :lolol:

Letting it go now as not dragging myself down to that level (anymore :p)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here