Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
This is apparently nailed on.
killer.gif

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Healy is better then Cox. If Cox is being loaned to Leeds then Healy can still do well for any team in the Championship and as we're not in the Championship i don't think we have a decent chance.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
I wasn't given the name of the Spanish target. Could well be " nailed on bullshit", however I have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me and I don't really care if it's true or not I'm only passing on in good faith what I was told!!!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
I wasn't given the name of the Spanish target. Could well be " nailed on bullshit", however I have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me and I don't really care if it's true or not I'm only passing on in good faith what I was told!!!

I don't see any reason to doubt you so i think that there may be something in this.

gull-able

Banned
Jan 21, 2009
I don't see any reason to doubt you so i think that there may be something in this.

Would be the equivalent of signing a player who scored 14 premiership goals last yr, and 29 championship goals the season before (winning golden boot) i would say its very very very unlikely

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Healy is better then Cox. If Cox is being loaned to Leeds then Healy can still do well for any team in the Championship and as we're not in the Championship i don't think we have a decent chance.

If I understand your post correctly, then i completely disagree. Cox scored 9 goals in 17 starts, and as said previously many of these games were with him playing on the wing. Heally scored once at Ipswich, and seeing as he's desperate to leave im sure a championship team would have made an offer if he was that good. Cox is much younger, and his record thus far is far better than Healy of recent years.
Healy is realistic, Cox is not, but i still think Healy would get 10 goals or so next season for us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
this is why pre season is so good

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Juan Francisco Martínez also known as Nino scored 14 last season and 29 the season before.

I was looking through the spanish 2nd Division and stumbled across the same player. How odd.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Reminds me of that famous West Ham v Fulham chant from the 1990s when Arthur Cox was Fulham manager and Julian Dicks was West Ham skipper ... went something like ...

Dicks out!

Cox out!

So we've lost our Cox ... do we want another?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here