Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was told this separately last night by two different people Simon Cox £1.25m

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Cox was never really given too much of a chance last year, yes he got 17 starts but many of those were on the wing and in midfield, he still scored 9 goals and you ask any wba fan their opinion of him and it will be more than glowing. The bloke is still youngish and is a very very good player, he craves first team football and if he was to go out on loan it would not be at our level. We do have first option on him if he does become available to loan but he isnt going to want to drop down the football ladder this far.

I spoke to cox a few times last year as he regularly comes back to swindon and watches us. He is a top bloke and a determined character and given the chance he will always score for you.
God you just love polishing your own helmet don't You?
Who the f*** threw You a biscuit anyway?
f*** off.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why does every thread Gav1901 post on turn into a bitchfest?

Getting seriously bored of it now. Please grow up

easiest thing to do ... read up until he joins in the thread , whats the argument happen for the first few blows then go to the last page once it slips down the thread (which is when it normally gets back to "on topic")

:) works for me

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tim ffs you have started this on the basis a mate that works at the legal and general has told you???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Cox was never really given too much of a chance last year, yes he got 17 starts but many of those were on the wing and in midfield, he still scored 9 goals and you ask any wba fan their opinion of him and it will be more than glowing. The bloke is still youngish and is a very very good player, he craves first team football and if he was to go out on loan it would not be at our level. We do have first option on him if he does become available to loan but he isnt going to want to drop down the football ladder this far.

I spoke to cox a few times last year as he regularly comes back to swindon and watches us. He is a top bloke and a determined character and given the chance he will always score for you.

Interesting that you say he is 'a top bloke'... as was said above, he APPEARED to be a whining, moaning, arrogant player when he played at Withdean... great player tho'...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Seem unlikely, but more feasible than some of the other names previously mentioned... we live in hope...

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
I heard today that we still want Lua Lua but will not wait much longer. It's not Cox , but another young WBA striker and also looking at a Spanish lad who scored 16 goals for a team relegated from La Liga last season. Could all be total horlicks, however the source is genuine

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I heard today that we still want Lua Lua but will not wait much longer. It's not Cox , but another young WBA striker and also looking at a Spanish lad who scored 16 goals for a team relegated from La Liga last season. Could all be total horlicks, however the source is genuine

Niño of Tenerife?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cox has been training with Leeds, going there on a seasons loan..Healy is a good shout, Bruce and Poyet are bound to have shared a few bottles of vino in Portugal.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing

Nino 30 yrs old 14 league goals for CD Tenerife.
Mario 32 yrs old Bermejo 12 league goals for Xerez CD.
these are the two that seem most likely going by what you have said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here