Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was told this separately last night by two different people Simon Cox £1.25m

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
One of them said he knew from a bloke who used to run a call centre at Legal and General (it was an L&G type do) who was told by his brother!!!!

Why would the brother of someone who used to run a call centre for Legal and General know this is happening???

So this is gossip based purely on gossip from someone else's gossip - well that must make it true then! :facepalm:

D

Deleted User X18H

Why would the brother of someone who used to run a call centre for Legal and General know this is happening???

So this is gossip based purely on gossip from someone else's gossip - well that must make it true then! :facepalm:

Well I was being a little ironic by saying it was nailed on.

Both conversations with rather drunken but with two totally unconnected people.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Well I was being a little ironic by saying it was nailed on.

Both conversations with rather drunken but with two totally unconnected people.

So these 2 unconnected people who were at the same function can't possibly have talked to each other before either of them spoke to you and can't possibly have had a similar conversation where one says Brighton are signing Simon Cox for £1.25M, (which was based purely on hearing or reading a rumour on somewhere like here) before both eventually spoke to you, found out your a Brighton fan and repeated the rumour? - therefore it must be true

Do we know what number shirt he will have, i'm going to get his name & number added to back of my shirt first thing tomorrow morning

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Well, if I were a mod I'd give Timmy a nice three month ban. He can't name his l&g contact, has in no uncertain terms that he started a bullshit rumour, he's been responsible for starting a binfest but ultimately it would spare the rest of us from his sycophantic, self serving drivel that he usually subjects us to!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think Timmy is finding that being a house husband is making him rather bored, he's also apparently hitting the sauce (pun intended).

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well, if I were a mod I'd give Timmy a nice three month ban. He can't name his l&g contact, has in no uncertain terms that he started a bullshit rumour, he's been responsible for starting a binfest but ultimately it would spare the rest of us from his sycophantic, self serving drivel that he usually subjects us to!

Is the correct course of action.

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
This is apparently nailed on.

Absolutely no chance we couldnt even Afford Lee Barnard last year
its going to be someone on loan after about 4 games
after watching Barnes and Holyroyd saturday the sooner the better
w.ere a great side with no finishing power going to be a lot of 1-0 games this year :bhasign:i fear

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Shame... ah well, onto the next rumour, unless we actually sign the striker we need...

D

Deleted User X18H

This thread is conspicuous by the absence of one poster. You do the math.

I did actually hear it from an not so regular NSCer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here