Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I was told this separately last night by two different people Simon Cox £1.25m

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why does every thread Gav1901 post on turn into a bitchfest?

Getting seriously bored of it now. Please grow up

Have a think about it and read what he writes and how he contradicts himself - then you may be able to understand why he gets on most people's tits.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why're you bringing up something that happend over a year ago :facepalm:

If you READ and take in what I originally said you'll realise I said 'Sorry to go over old news'. To try and cost fellow fans thousands of pounds worth of damages just sums you up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What I wrote wasn't in response to one of Gav's posts tho was it - you had a choice of about 5 different combinations of quotes and chose completely the wrong one.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
If you READ and take in what I originally said you'll realise I said 'Sorry to go over old news'. To try and cost fellow fans thousands of pounds worth of damages just sums you up.

Why're you even trying to start something though :shrug:

I've not said anything abusive or anything to actually offend you yet you just don't shut up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't see what i've done wrong ??? :laugh:

That says it all. You're APPARENTLY 32 yrs old and give off the aura of being 12. Honestly, you post on pretty much every thread and worst of all start pretend transfer rumour threads. Im will lay off you now as you aint worth getting wound up over! Just try take on board why a lot of people are sayin g these things about you before you turn into the latest 1066

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A number of people have said he would be snapped up by a championship side but is it not possible that the idea that we will be a championship side in 12 months could have sold the idea to him. I hope it is true but doubt it although it is feasible.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
That says it all. You're APPARENTLY 32 yrs old and give off the aura of being 12. Honestly, you post on pretty much every thread and worst of all start pretend transfer rumour threads. Im will lay off you now as you aint worth getting wound up over! Just try take on board why a lot of people are sayin g these things about you before you turn into the latest 1066
Is he really 32 ? I thought, from the tone and content of his posts, that he was pre-pubesecent.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

He isn't 32, more like 16 :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
if Gav is 32 theres a good chance I might actually know him!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

Alot of people aren't saying these things about me, its just you, Vulture and that Nappy Thrower. Others just ignore the way i am on here and that is what you three should be doing.

End of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here