Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Temporary Slim Bars said:
Les. Why?! I'm with Lokki here, you don't exactly act your age do ya?

6087470a4321331730b276269591l.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Jesus Slim what the hell is that bum fluff all about, you on the run from the police?

Fed up of being asked for ID.

Any, i'm 21 so i'm allowed to look foolish. How on EARTH did you get that picture?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Les Biehn said:
f*** off Slim, you got no end of shit for 'girls kissing' thread and I was about the only fucker who stuck up for.

That's true. It was appreciated.

I still stand by my opinion though! What a ridiculous thread to start and then complain about when it went.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That's true. It was appreciated.

I still stand by my opinion though! What a ridiculous thread to start and then complain about when it went.

Maybe a ridiculous thread to start but I didn't make it go shithouse and I only complained when that cock nosher of a thread prefect Lokki turned up. Moany old f*** stick only ever posts shit whinging at others.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Les Biehn said:
Maybe a ridiculous thread to start but I didn't make it go shithouse and I only complained when that cock nosher of a thread prefect Lokki turned up. Moany old f*** stick only ever posts shit whinging at others.

So, you don't get on then? :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So, you don't get on then? :lolol:

For all I know he's ok in real life, but on here is a prize judgemental cock who takes himself far too seriously.

Les Biehn said:
For all I know he's ok in real life, but on here is a prize judgemental cock who takes himself far too seriously.

Tell you what Leslie old chum, why don't you start one of your fascinating polls to find out what everyone else thinks. That would be another CRACKING thread from you, you may even be able to make a few references to bumming if you try hard.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Tell you what Leslie old chum, why don't you start one of your fascinating polls to find out what everyone else thinks. That would be another CRACKING thread from you, you may even be able to make a few references to bumming if you try hard.

Why don't you find another thread you can cast your judgmental little eye over? Be great to see you acting like a condescending twat again.

Funny thing about you Lokki is you're so boring you never even start your own threads. You choose to ignore the threads I do start on football, rather picking up on the ones where you can act out your superiority complex.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm with Trigger and Les and Nibble here. A bit of consistency wouldn't go amiss. An obviously spoof thread gets pulled straight away but League1champion wasn't pulled up for ages, we have zero tolerance for abuse against women but verbal abuse to ethnic minorities seems fine. And as for the nobbers that pick on Adie, it seems to be open season every day on that bloke.

I had some twat wish me and my family cancer and the mods in their infinite wisdom decided to put the thread back up. Do my feelings count less than a hypothetical audience now?

You tell me what's acceptable and what's not 'cause it ain't exactly obvious.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
To be honest, the only way to be truly fair to all would be to put up a sodding notice that says:

"NSC is Now Closed for the Silly Season - feel free to play with yourselves for the duration".

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
roz said:
To be honest, the only way to be truly fair to all would be to put up a sodding notice that says:

"NSC is Now Closed for the Silly Season - feel free to play with yourselves for the duration".

That is the first sensible post on this thread.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Dick Knights Mumm said:
That is the first sensible post on this thread.

not really, I'm afraid. Just ignores the bigger issue of why it's okay for Adie to get constant abuse on this forum (lo and behold, he's getting it again today) and it is consistently ignored by the mods. The abuse he gets is specific, it's nasty, it's all the f***ing time and it's the same people doing it. He's a young lad with a good heart and I worry about it.

It's no good the mods shrugging their shoulders and say "nothing ro do with me mate". If they can be heavy handed over a spoof post then they can f***ing well do their jobs and stop the bullying that goes on here.

rant over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here