Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Trigger said:
Right, Mr Penguin, this thread, believe it or not IS NOT ABOUT YOU... So stop playing the POOR LITTLE victim AND grow up...

:)

Clown :jester:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
You don't actually know me in the slightest so that's a rather daft post.

Unlike your posts which are an intellectual triumph.

'look at me look at me, I'm being bullied.'

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
Can we put a stop to this discussion now?

LB I don't want to start an argument but you do have to admit it was a bit unfair painting me as a misogynist when the thread was clearly aimed at an individual?

Les Biehn said:
LB I don't want to start an argument but you do have to admit it was a bit unfair painting me as a misogynist when the thread was clearly aimed at an individual?
I'm not painting anyone as anything ... simply drawing a line.

Since no-one here knows the individual, the poll would obviously draw out nothing but unsavoury suggestions about how to mistreat women in general.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
I'm not painting anyone as anything ... simply drawing a line.

But you were because half of what you said wasn't even true. But fair enough.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Lord Bracknell said:
I can, indeed.

I'd rather people thought for themselves and exercised a bit of self restraint.
It's hard when you've sad cases like that always playing the victim despite doing the things they feel they are being victimised with themselves (i.e name calling and bullying) and then bleating on and on about it all day long "I'm a poor little victim" on threads that don't even concern them... Sorry if it causes you mods lots of work but perhaps everytime someone is called a name or bullied by this said person they should report it until he is banned for his constant name calling and bullying... What's good for the goose and all that...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Trigger said:
It was never here before you report it. :jester:

Me no speakee sadmanEnglish. Please repeat.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Trigger said:
It's hard when you've sad cases like that always playing the victim despite doing the things they feel they are being victimised with themselves (i.e name calling and bullying) and then bleating on and on about it all day long "I'm a poor little victim" on threads that don't even concern them... Sorry if it causes you mods lots of work but perhaps everytime someone is called a name or bullied by this said person they should report it until he is banned for his constant name calling and bullying... What's good for the goose and all that...

I don't think LB's removal of the original thread was anything to do with this.

It was a laudable attempt to keep NSC out of the immature and foul-mouthed gutter.

I thought that was what NSP was for.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Strange that it takes so long to put a stop to League1champions and that nutter that banged on about religion for days but one thread by a regular poster is removed almost immediatley.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Going on about religion is not necessarily a banning offence? Regardless of the right or wrongs with the thread by Les, should a thread about religion be automatically removed?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Downloaded Penguin said:
Going on about religion is not necessarily a banning offence? Regardless of the right or wrongs with the thread by Les, should a thread about religion be automatically removed?

I think it was the wishing of Cancer and rape that got most peoples backs up - but that is beside the point.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Safeway said:

So what did Novogate say to you when they gave you a ticking off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here