Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
So what did Novogate say to you when they gave you a ticking off?

Please stop baiting that gimp DP as he won't leave us alone unless you do?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh and the individual who the original thread was about used to be an estate agent. And you can f***ing tell.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Les Biehn said:
Please stop baiting that gimp, DP, as he won't leave us alone unless you do?

Okay fair enough. Apologies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Downloaded Penguin said:
Okay fair enough. Apologies.

When is a joke not a joke? When Downloaded Penguin makes it up.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Unfortunately yes.

You read a lot of threads you claim to be shite and pointless. For someone who comes across as an intelligent bloke thats quite thick behaviour.

Les Biehn said:
You read a lot of threads you claim to be shite and pointless. For someone who comes across as an intelligent bloke thats quite thick behaviour.

It's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion. You know you shouldn't but it's just so horrific you find you can't turn away. Then again it could just be that I'm bored shitless.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
It's a bit like watching a car crash in slow motion. You know you shouldn't but it's just so horrific you find you can't turn away. Then again it could just be that I'm bored shitless.

Which is funny, because you never consider that being bored shitless may be the reason such threads get started in the first place.

Also why comment if you have just come to watch?

Les Biehn said:
Which is funny, because you never consider that being bored shitless may be the reason such threads get started in the first place.

Also why comment if you have just come to watch?

Firstly, no it's not remotely funny. Secondly, excuse me while I just faint from boredom after reading your post...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
why cant we just all get along.

its like Big Brother on here sometimes.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Firstly, no it's not remotely funny. Secondly, excuse me while I just faint from boredom after reading your post...

:lolol: :lolol: I take it you have never read one of yours back to yourself.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Dave the Gaffer said:
why cant we just all get along.

its like Big Brother on here sometimes.

I don't know as I don't watch Big Brother - all I know is that Les and Lokki need to have a pint and sort it out - its getting old, tired and boring....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like a good binfest as much as the next person.

This however, is a shit binfest. Les's posts may be a bit tedious to some, but Downloaded Penguin comes across as a proper cock whenever he posts I'm afraid. Can't you take your petty NSP squabble elsewhere? It's not even relevent here.

As for all this Nazi mods bollocks - really, who gives a shit? NSC is not a democracy, and if you can't accept the mods decisions on these sorts of "borderline decency" threads then frankly, f*** off to some other forum. If any of the mods are Nazis then just PM to Bozza. I'm sure he'd do the right thing if the same mod made the same overzealous mistake.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
I don't know as I don't watch Big Brother - all I know is that Les and Lokki need to have a pint and sort it out - its getting old, tired and boring....

its not only that...trawl through threads on here and what start out as seemingly decent threads, decend into name calling, threats and abuse.

I am sure it didnt always used to be like this.

Thing is, its not just here...there seems to be this proliferation of angry young men who seem to want to destroy any decent site around.....Rivals when it started wasnt too bad, now its just not worth going on there, even the BBC sites seem to be going down the same tract with this aggressive " I dont agree with you therefore you are a c***" type of attitude.

maybe its me just getting old.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe we need a separate 'Binfest Forum' tucked away with the Big Brother one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here