Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Mods, can we have a *Ijustfellasleepfromboredom* smiley please?

You can't even think of your own jokes can you, ever since I used that one on you you've been regurgitating it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Titanic said:

You're right, I'm gonna stop commenting unless it is a dig at someone and makes me look superior.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm not big, ugly or pedantic enough to join in here anymore - so I think I'll go dig the toe jam out of my left big toe...far more exciting now...

Les Biehn said:
You're right, I'm gonna stop commenting at all on anything other than if it's a reaction to something whereby I can make a comment that makes me look superior.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Les Biehn said:
Look, I am quite willing to admit that sometimes I pollute threads with shit, but on the main thats just me and Kinky camping it up.

The fact that it gets ignored that I post sensibly about politics, football and cultural stuff (film & music) means it rankles when people just accuse me of posting shit about bumming (which as I have said fair enough for people to level that one at me) and about my relationship with Gina (despite the fact that I never really directly mentioned the relationship and seem to be the only one to get shit for flirting with her when loads of people did it).

The LI thing is a whole other matter. I am a bit like a dog with a bone unfortunatly.

And that as they say is all she wrote. I will comment no more.

Fair enough, that's pretty much my view on what you do anyway.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simon Morgan said:
f***ing hell this is seriously dull. Les, you could probably have an argument in an empty room!

It has been known.:)

Les Biehn said:
I'm gonna charge you 5p everytime now.

For finding you dull, repetitive, hormonal and boring? Jeez I'm gonna be skint by the end of the week. Tell you what, why don't I charge you 1p every time you make a hilarious reference to bumming, pass judgement on a poster, hijack a thread or cause someone to fall asleep whislt reading one of your posts? I'm gonna be rich I tells ya, RICH!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
180px-Violin_boy.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here