Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ranter said:
Just ignores the bigger issue of why it's okay for Adie to constantly post shite on this forum (lo and behold, he's posting it again today) and it is consistently ignored by the mods. The rubbish he posts is inconsistent, it's attention seeking, it's all the f***ing time and it's the same person doing it. He's a young lad with a good heart and I worry about it.

It's no good the mods shrugging their shoulders and say "nothing to do with me mate". If they can be heavy handed over a spoof post then they can f***ing well do their jobs and stop the rubbish that goes on here.

rant over.

Nothing to do with me mate

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Kinky Gerbils said:
n648610909_97870_1902.jpg

I have this one as my wallpaper

:love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
That is the first sensible post on this thread.

Ah, another one who loves to pop up casting his judgmental little eye over proceedings.

NSC Prefects to date:

Lokki 7
DKM
Sully

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Ah, another one who loves to pop up casting his judgmental little eye over proceedings.

Do you think its one little eye in the middle of their heads - these judgemental types? I'm thinking like a cyclops?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Do you think its one little eye in the middle of their heads - these judgemental types? I'm thinking like a cyclops?

I do like to imagine them as being somewhat deformed.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Les=No better and no worse than some of the other "I'm gonna push the envelope". Some of his worse stuff gets by, some doesnt, it's the inevitable inconsistancy you get with humans.

However Les seems to have a chip on his shoulder so makes a huge song and dance when something goes against him, like never failing to tell us of his row with LI, the fact his then gf and him had been picked out as exceptions when criticisms of thread drestroying were mad.

I can just imagine his catchphrase being "wrongfully accused!!!!"

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bigc said:
Les=No better and no worse than some of the other "I'm gonna push the envelope". Some of his worse stuff gets by, some doesnt, it's the inevitable inconsistancy you get with humans.

However Les seems to have a chip on his shoulder so makes a huge song and dance when something goes against him, like never failing to tell us of his row with LI, the fact his then gf and him had been picked out as exceptions when criticisms of thread drestroying were mad.

I can just imagine his catchphrase being "wrongfully accused!!!!"

:lolol: Well thats a f***ing catch 22 isn't it. Defend myself and you can just use it to reinforce what you are saying so I just have to let it go.

Oh, and by the way, you're a massive prick:wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
Isn't that what you have just done ?

Ah, but I'm judging the judgers. However you are now judging me again so you are judging the judger of the judgers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bigc said:
thank you very much.

i think i will cry myself to sleep over that.

I wouldn't if I were you, it won't change anything.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I could just continue to bring it up for over a year, believing I'd be wronged, and polluting certain threads with fellow cohorts?

Les, I wasn't saying that you're always in the wrong, I just thought you were equal in terms of good/bad quality as anyone else, you just bang your drum about it alot more.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bigc said:
I could just continue to bring it up for over a year, believing I'd be wronged, and polluting certain threads with fellow cohorts?

Les, I wasn't saying that you're always in the wrong, I just thought you were equal in terms of good/bad quality as anyone else, you just bang your drum about it alot more.

Look, I am quite willing to admit that sometimes I pollute threads with shit, but on the main thats just me and Kinky camping it up.

The fact that it gets ignored that I post sensibly about politics, football and cultural stuff (film & music) means it rankles when people just accuse me of posting shit about bumming (which as I have said fair enough for people to level that one at me) and about my relationship with Gina (despite the fact that I never really directly mentioned the relationship and seem to be the only one to get shit for flirting with her when loads of people did it).

The LI thing is a whole other matter. I am a bit like a dog with a bone unfortunatly.

And that as they say is all she wrote. I will comment no more.

Les Biehn said:
Look, I am quite willing to admit that sometimes I pollute threads with shit, but on the main thats just me and Kinky camping it up.

The fact that it gets ignored that I post sensibly about politics, football and cultural stuff (film & music) means it rankles when people just accuse me of posting shit about bumming (which as I have said fair enough for people to level that one at me) and about my relationship with Gina (despite the fact that I never really directly mentioned the relationship and seem to be the only one to get shit for flirting with her when loads of people did it).

The LI thing is a whole other matter. I am a bit like a dog with a bone unfortunatly.

And that as they say is all she wrote. I will comment no more.

Mods, can we have a *Ijustfellasleepfromboredom* smiley please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here