Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I could understand if it got sent to childish ramblings...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hans kraay fan club said:
Maybe we need a separate 'Binfest Forum' tucked away with the Big Brother one!

no maybe we just want people to respect other people.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Redhead said:
How's that did she have an un-natural knowledge of the property market?

No, she's ridiculously disingenuous.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Simster said:
I like a good binfest as much as the next person.

This however, is a shit binfest. Les's posts may be a bit tedious to some, but Downloaded Penguin comes across as a proper cock whenever he posts I'm afraid. Can't you take your petty NSP squabble elsewhere? It's not even relevent here.

I was simply theorising why the thread was removed. My argument with Safeway and Trigger should remain on NSP but occasionally spills onto NSC. Sorry about that but they like to humilate me wherever possible, of course.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Downloaded Penguin said:
I was simply theorising why the thread was removed. My argument with Safeway and Trigger should remain on NSP but occasionally spills onto NSC. Sorry about that but they like to humilate me wherever possible, of course.
Cut the shit. On this thread, you started it, you plum.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Simster said:
Cut the shit. On this thread, you started it, you plum.

It's just another chance for him to bring it up. Plank.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
Do you really need help humiliating yourself?... If you don't want these things to spill over onto here then STOP f***ing BRINGING THEM UP (especially on threads where it has no relevance)... Can you do that? And stop playing the poor little victim while you're at it, you are embarrassing yourself.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Downloaded Penguin said:
In these times of heightened awareness after the bullying I incurred at the hands of the NSP crew, any thread of that nature will probably be removed immediately, rightly or wrongly.

I'm afraid NSC isn't designed to operate on behalf of any one single member of it. And it certainly isn't designed to promote binfests on other forums.

So while I don't condone any sort of bullying, I can't help but think such "heightened awareness" that might be occurring has very little to do with the moderators picking their way through every single post just to check someone hasn't been slighted, but a very great deal to do with you constantly revisiting said binfest!

Because every time it gets mentioned, there's an invariability about the debate it will trigger off and for sure, the whole sorry story reaches a whole new audience.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
roz said:
I'm afraid NSC isn't designed to operate on behalf of any one single member of it. And it certainly isn't designed to promote binfests on other forums.

So while I don't condone any sort of bullying, I can't help but think such "heightened awareness" that might be occurring has very little to do with the moderators picking their way through every single post just to check someone hasn't been slighted, but a very great deal to do with you constantly revisiting said binfest!

Because every time it gets mentioned, there's an invariability about the debate it will trigger off and for sure, the whole sorry story reaches a whole new audience.

Okay, I'm sorry.

Downloaded Penguin said:

If only you'd agree to meet in person, then we could discuss all the issues, face to face, like adults, and not bore the tits off of everyone else with it.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
yet another 'handbags at 10 paces' thread for the Tank to read.
are you sure you want to stay another year 'Tank'? :jester:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Les. Why?! I'm with Lokki here, you don't exactly act your age do ya?
Surely that is just a blatant attempt to kick things off again?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Les. Why?! I'm with Lokki here, you don't exactly act your age do ya?

f*** off Slim, you got no end of shit for 'girls kissing' thread and I was about the only fucker who stuck up for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here