Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be civil to each other and not let this degenerate into a binfest please ladies

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who on earth would you want to use the tradesmans entrance. The front bottom is more asethetically pleasing and overall a far more enjoyable experience in my book.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Gay men suck each others willies, so if a girls sucks my willy and I enjoy it does that make me a homo too?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does anyone else thing US's own fear around his sexuality means he can't bring himself to enjoy the rustic arts because he will keep picturing a man with a big beard and a cap barking orders at him in a film director stylee?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
beorhthelm, cannedheat, coventrygull, Dougal, franks brother, Gary Leeds, Jim D, Life After Bobby, liverpool_one, London Calling, moggy, Mustela Furo, n1 gull, NMH, Northstander, nutter4149, OzMike, Seagullible, sir albion, sith, Southover Street Seagull, SuperMario, Superphil, The Merry Prankster, Theatre of Trees, Uncle Spielberg, ¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤

NSC's Slags. What a fine group of Sex Gods.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
beorhthelm, cannedheat, coventrygull, Dougal, franks brother, Gary Leeds, Jim D, Life After Bobby, liverpool_one, London Calling, moggy, Mustela Furo, n1 gull, NMH, Northstander, nutter4149, OzMike, Seagullible, sir albion, sith, Southover Street Seagull, SuperMario, Superphil, The Merry Prankster, Theatre of Trees, Uncle Spielberg, ¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤

NSC's Slags. What a fine group of Sex Gods.

bet you one or two of the selection are lieing :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here