Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Not taking sides but I have it on good authority that Bulldog is a rather big man.

i fail to see how this is relevant.

I think Bulldog was descirbing the act itself not actually meaning his good lady.

sorry US but what exactly has this got to do with you? eh? eh? eh?

I'm actually finding bumlicks posts pretty funny.

well, whoop-de-f***ing-do. the les biehn seal of approval. my life is now complete.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It is relevant seeing as how he wants to meet you and smash your face in and I imagine that you being the little keyboard weasel that you are it would be quite easy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So 24 people have slept with between 20-40 women, but 31 with 50 plus?? Do me a favour!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Great respect to AID for having the balls to come on here and admit he is a Virgin.

:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you could always try to get me banned if i bother you that much.

i really thought everyone would just be ignoring everything i say by now (hint, hint). :thumbsup:

I don't want you banned. Why should I ignore you? You dont irritate me I just think you're a bit odd.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
When you stopped having sex?

No when I ran out of fingers to count with and run out of tards fingers to snap off and count with but now youve crawled into this thread I can use your stick fingers to count with, probaby easier to use as a power function.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No when I ran out of fingers to count with and run out of tards fingers to snap off and count with but now youve crawled into this thread I can use your stick fingers to count with, probaby easier to use as a power function.

I can see why you don't get laid anymore. Nice attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here