Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
beorhthelm, cannedheat, coventrygull, Dougal, franks brother, Gary Leeds, Jim D, Life After Bobby, liverpool_one, London Calling, moggy, Mustela Furo, n1 gull, NMH, Northstander, nutter4149, OzMike, Seagullible, sir albion, sith, Southover Street Seagull, SuperMario, Superphil, The Merry Prankster, Theatre of Trees, Uncle Spielberg, ¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤

NSC's Slags. What a fine group of Sex Gods.

It is a great honour to be included is such an exclusive band of men.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the willing participants who made this achievement possible. and also my dad for enabling me to inherit the equipment to carry out such a feat, not forgetting my friends and.............sorry.............sob sob sob:cry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
oh, get over yourself. it's not my fault you are bitter. and stop with the threats. they make you appear rather silly. :salute:

Not taking sides but I have it on good authority that Bulldog is a rather big man.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
i'm sure your missus wouldn't find your delightful description of her digestive system very funny either.

or maybe she would. i've never understood council estate humour.

I think Bulldog was descirbing the act itself not actually meaning his good lady.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope you are well this fine day my good friend Nibble.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ahh, hello US. Yes good thanks. You? Did you see that Stan Winston died aged 62 last night? Special Effects wizard who created the Dinosaurs on Jurassic park and did Terminator films? It was on Empire movie news.

Enjoying Ascot? Are you going?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a sad day. 62 shockingly young. My favourite work of his was the beautiful and stunning vision he brought to AI - Artifical Intelligence.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thats a sad day. 62 shockingly young. My favourite work of his was the beautiful and stunning vision he brought to AI - Artifical Intelligence.

I never saw it but they mention that it was some of his best work.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AI - It is truely stunning in its cinematography and future world vision. Worth a look Nibble.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm actually finding bumlicks posts pretty funny.

That's because you like that he has the word bum in his name. Now get on with making me look good in the editing suite ballbag.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not open until 10 and I'm not a miracle working. Bad acting is bad acting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not open until 10 and I'm not a miracle working. Bad acting is bad acting.

That's the image I was going for. I am deliberatley messing your films up so I can get out of this acting game before I become a victim of my own massive success. A bit like James Dean if you will.

beorhthelm, cannedheat, coventrygull, Dougal, franks brother, Gary Leeds, Jim D, Life After Bobby, liverpool_one, London Calling, moggy, Mustela Furo, n1 gull, NMH, Northstander, nutter4149, OzMike, Seagullible, sir albion, sith, Southover Street Seagull, SuperMario, Superphil, The Merry Prankster, Theatre of Trees, Uncle Spielberg, ¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤

NSC's Slags. What a fine group of Sex Gods.

but I was lying:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here