Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's a bit suspect that you even try to keep any kind of accurate count.

So I think you are lying like a hound.
well being single and having fun for a fair few years is the reason aswel as ravishing good looks :rolleyes:

i can count thats why i know,you add 1 onto 1 and so-on:glare:

1066gull

I'm a virgin. I'm waiting when it is right. I could have had done it twice in the last year at uni.

I'm bloody nervous about it when the time comes though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm a virgin. I'm waiting when it is right. I could have had done it twice in the last year at uni.

I'm bloody nervous about it when the time comes though.

Being nervous won't help, in fact it's a sure way to make sure it doesn't go well at all.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Attachments

• pointlaugh.gif
    pointlaugh.gif
    817 bytes · Views: 263

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
While my actual numerical figure isn't that impression the ratio when compared to those I have smashed up the chocolate fun slot is quite impressive.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
While my actual numerical figure isn't that impression the ratio when compared to those I have smashed up the chocolate fun slot is quite impressive.

Whats this fixation people have with taking a girl up the wrongun?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
15, would be alot more but i have spent the last 9 months in a relationship! BOO!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whats this fixation people have with taking a girl up the wrongun?

The weird thing is out of the 4 I only asked 1 of them if I could do it. 2 asked me and 1 whacked it right up there before I even had a chance to say tea towel holder.

I lost count many moons ago. Who actually counts? It's not like I sow my oats then rush home to tally it in my little black book shouting YIPEEEE to myself.

Thus if you do have a very precise figure in your mind you're either lying or not had enough :lol:

I can say I definitely do not include the two ladies of the night I've been with...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The weird thing is out of the 4 I only asked 1 of them if I could do it. 2 asked me and 1 whacked it right up there before I even had a chance to say tea towel holder.

I'm not sure if it's the noises and smells that come from Mrs bulldogs rear end or the thought of picking lumps of chocolate covered sweetcorn off my knob afterwards that puts me off? I think i'll just stick to conventional sex it seems more natural to me!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Danny, what the heck is William Shatner actually doing in your avatar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here