Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I tried to count and it's above average according the the current poll results. Mind you have been married twice but remained faithful during all the time I was with both of them.

Still multiple couplings don't mean much to me, never been impressed by the number of women a man has slept with.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
about 20 up to 4 years ago then got married and now about 120 :) (well wife has so many mood swings it feels like she can be 100 different people at times :) )

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is there any particular reason why this is a public poll?

In the words of Bill Clinton "Do blowjobs count?"

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Hey Phil, seeing as you are in the over 50 club do you have the same rules as me? Shag a new woman, buy another brighton shirt :) Very handy for keeping score lol

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I worry about people who end up with the only person they have slept with, I feel later down the line curiosity will get the better of them

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
probably not , just an observation from people who have got together as there only partner and the fact it has not lasted due to curiosity

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I completely lost my memory some time ago, but sadly i recalled that during life i'd slept with less than 10. It's funny, in an un-ha-ha way, because i have no admiration for men who naturally attract physically or with the twinkle-eyed casuality of smalltalk that could invoke the will for more, but something in me wants to be a shallow sexgod with powers and charm and smoothness of hair and a filmable wangadang. I imagine it's just the idea that everyone has something better than me and my longing to be someone slightly different.
In the real world i have slept with a few women i have truly loved, all of which looked above my station, so i should feel honoured rather than bitter and never-attended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here