Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many women have you slept with?

How Many Women have to slept with

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The weird thing is out of the 4 I only asked 1 of them if I could do it. 2 asked me and 1 whacked it right up there before I even had a chance to say tea towel holder.

Any bloke who has a desire to shag a woman up her pooper is a homo in denial in my book

1066gull

When is'nt the right time?

At the time I had just had my first kiss and I didn't really know a lot about how to deal with people, especially women. If I'm being honest, she only did it to help me out by giving me experience, I didn't no that at the time but I do now.

I really need to get a proper job down here, to make new friends other than uni but if only I didn't waste my money when I was an internet GEEK

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I'm not sure if it's the noises and smells that come from Mrs bulldogs rear end or the thought of picking lumps of chocolate covered sweetcorn off my knob afterwards that puts me off? I think i'll just stick to conventional sex it seems more natural to me!

well, just because you're married to a fat, flatulent cow with poor personal hygiene, don't judge the rest of us, eh?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
At the time I had just had my first kiss and I didn't really know a lot about how to deal with people, especially women. If I'm being honest, she only did it to help me out by giving me experience, I didn't no that at the time but I do now.

I really need to get a proper job down here, to make new friends other than uni but if only I didn't waste my money when I was an internet GEEK

All you need to do is get rid of that bloody virginity fella, Trying to break the world wanking record aint good for a lad your age.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here

soap and mouthwash are your friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here