Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

Dandyman

In London village.
At a wild guess, do most of the "regulars" have 1250 points ?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
This what I was wondering. If they don't and say we beat the Gills and get a home draw in the next round then the priority is wiped out.

Id assume everytime we get a home cup draw, 1901's would gain an extra 20 points.
Id guess that this will also happen with SSC and Spurs tickets, once they go on sale to everyone else then they would get the extra points.

I do like the fact that this new system does factor in normal STH's who had a season ticket at Withdean has more points that a 1901 who didn't have one last year.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
why put people on such a high figure as 1000 points and then make it 10 a game??? as someone said a person could buy a ticket for every home game and therefore gain 230 points while a seaosn ticket holder who could attend 10 games starts on 1000!! and i thought away games from last season counted......pretty pants i reckon

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I guess it was always going to be a struggle for non season ticket holders to get tickerts for big away games this year.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Anyone have any idea how many 1901ers there are that went to Withdean (i.e. 1280 pointers)?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Id assume everytime we get a home cup draw, 1901's would gain an extra 20 points.
Id guess that this will also happen with SSC and Spurs tickets, once they go on sale to everyone else then they would get the extra points.

I do like the fact that this new system does factor in normal STH's who had a season ticket at Withdean has more points that a 1901 who didn't have one last year.

I would have assumed that SSC and Spurs matches don't count - they aren't league or cup games (I spose one technically is), which is all the pdf mentions.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
1250 pts for me.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Logged in to check my loyalty points and have none, despite numerous away games from last year. I guess that points are recorded from this point onwards with the exception of Withdean STs.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
So my 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son are more loyal than me ?!!

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I would have assumed that SSC and Spurs matches don't count - they aren't league or cup games (I spose one technically is), which is all the pdf mentions.

On the club website it states that the loyalty points will be used for the two ramp up events at The Amex and will be announced with ticket prices in due course. Unless they just mean that only people with a minimum of 1250 or 1030 points can apply for the SCC game.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On the club website it states that the loyalty points will be used for the two ramp up events at The Amex and will be announced with ticket prices in due course. Unless they just mean that only people with a minimum of 1250 or 1030 points can apply for the SCC game.

I'm sure what they mean is that loyalty point balances will be used to determine priority for purchasing tickets for these two games. We'll have to wait to see how the club implement that, but you'd probably assume that 1280 (or 1250+, maybe) will have the first bite at the cherry.

Given the info publicised I can't see new points being awarded for attending either of these games.

DanielT

As for next season: will we have clean slates? will withdean still be counted? we'll have to wait and see. Like with the transport situation, to some degree it has to be a work in progress, some learning with time.

I would hate to be the people in charge of organising anything like this... trying to keep the majority happy, while trying also to be fair! Hats off to all staff working hard on this

smiley-hatsoff-maggie.gif

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely it makes FAR more sense for big games to get everyone to apply for tickets at the same time, then allocate them in points-order?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here