Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So have they officially announced anything yet?

Surely awarding points for pre-season games is a bit crap (if they plan to do that).

Yes they have (announced the scheme).

My interpretation is that loyalty points will be used to allow priority ordering for the friendlies, but no new points will be awarded for attending the friendlies.

Jan 30, 2008
this is all bollox , the only people who will be happy are the ones that get their tickets . :whistle:
remember that poxy AMS scheme ......... people joining up and waiting for a BIG game to turn up and then BOSH in with a ticket application ........................ couldn't make it up !

f*** it i'll get my tickets else where :smile:

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yes they have (announced the scheme).

My interpretation is that loyalty points will be used to allow priority ordering for the friendlies, but no new points will be awarded for attending the friendlies.

Cheers. That makes sense. Was considering changing my holiday plans to take in PSG if it meant bumper points...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
250, nice to see the club isn't forgetting those who have supported the club when it was needed...

oh wait.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone, have joined the 1901 club at the Platinum Plus level and only have 250 points. Is this correct?

I've been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone, have joined the 1901 club at the Platinum Plus level and only have 250 points. Is this correct?

I think you should have 1280 but don't think the data uploading is due to be completed until later in the week (Thursday?). I'd re-check then.

D

Deleted member 18477

absolutely love this loyalty scheme! fans banging on about going to away games etc... you do realise none of the ticket fee goes to Brighton for an away game? where as home tickets do? so in fact not quite so loyal as you make out (unless of course you have a season ticket as well in which case this isnt directed at you.) So glad Brighton have rewarded Withdean season ticket holders!

Fratton Park is going to be buzzin for us that will get tickets!!!punk:

D

Deleted member 18477

why put people on such a high figure as 1000 points and then make it 10 a game??? as someone said a person could buy a ticket for every home game and therefore gain 230 points while a seaosn ticket holder who could attend 10 games starts on 1000!! and i thought away games from last season counted......pretty pants i reckon

because they are giving the club guarenteed money to invest back in the club. they are forking out a lot of money in one go suppose to maybe going to a game etc. Season ticket holders should be given a decent priority as they are the main source of income for the club to run on.

Jan 30, 2008
because they are giving the club guarenteed money to invest back in the club. They are forking out a lot of money in one go suppose to maybe going to a game etc. Season ticket holders should be given a decent priority as they are the main source of income for the club to run on.
do you travel away though ?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
absolutely love this loyalty scheme! fans banging on about going to away games etc... you do realise none of the ticket fee goes to Brighton for an away game? where as home tickets do? so in fact not quite so loyal as you make out (unless of course you have a season ticket as well in which case this isnt directed at you.) So glad Brighton have rewarded Withdean season ticket holders!

Fratton Park is going to be buzzin for us that will get tickets!!!punk:

So what you are saying is people who have a season ticket and go to a numerous amount of away games are loyal? What about people who have a season ticket and can only got to a hand full of away games?

IMO loyalty is shown in different ways, I for instance went to a total of 15 away games last season whilst I had a season ticket but wouldn't class myself as 'loyal'...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can u see how many points your friends and family have?

D

Deleted member 18477

do you travel away though ?

yes thanks.

IMG_2751.JPGIMG_3208.JPG

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
1000 - first time I've had 1000 of anything, I think. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here