Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This!

Got 4 1901 tickets and no points! Cant even get a ticket for SSC final.

To be fair, I'll wait and see what happens by Thursday if it will take till then to load points.

Am I missunderstanding here, I thought it means a 1901 member starts on 1030 loyalty points. So why cant you get a SSC ticket?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There does seem to be somewhat of a disparity between...

"It also gives us the opportunity to reward those fans who were with us at Withdean, particularly those who regularly travel away from home, and as a result they have the opportunity to maintain their place at the front of the queue when it comes to priority.

...and...

Screen shot 2011-06-27 at 19.18.20.png

One explanation: Like with the season ticket pricing and the new club badge, amongst other news items, NSC may have beaten the club to it on this one and they've had to rush out an announcement again. Either the 'points panel' in the flyer or the Ken Brown quote in the club site article could be errors that would have been amended.

One for ask the club though, now an official announcement has been made and there's a very obvious ambiguity.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I missunderstanding here, I thought it means a 1901 member starts on 1030 loyalty points. So why cant you get a SSC ticket?

I'm sure he means his account is showing no points YET. But, as I alluded to earlier and the club have since said, the 'points upload' process is not complete yet.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
do 1901ers automatically get the 20 points for each home cup game?, even though they do not have to actually 'purchase' a ticket for these games?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Because I'm in a rush and my food is about to burn in the oven, I'll ask a question which may have already been answered (sorry if it has): Does this apply to Amex Home games too? I don't have a ST for the Amex and didn't have a ST for Withdean last year; does this mean my chances of getting a ticket to the Donny game are limited to the loyalty scheme too i.e. very slim?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Because I'm in a rush and my food is about to burn in the oven, I'll ask a question which may have already been answered (sorry if it has): Does this apply to Amex Home games too? I don't have a ST for the Amex and didn't have a ST for Withdean last year; does this mean my chances of getting a ticket to the Donny game are limited to the loyalty scheme too i.e. very slim?

I would guess so yes , guess those that were at Withdean but aren't at Amex will get first dibs , then so on and so forth

The website says the scheme is for Home and Away, however remember, those who have the most points (1000+) will already have their ticket, so for the 1st game, I can't see you are any worse off.

The real winners for the 1st game might be a odd one or two people who had a ST at Withers and do not have one now (250 pts) and Gully's gang who do not have a ST now, although obv a GG member will need to go with an adult, who won't have those points. Hmmmmm

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think we can safely assume the minimum points to apply for a Pompey ticket will be 1250

It will be interesting to see how the club implement the application windows because, before long, there will be people on any number of different points totals. So Pompey could be...

Phase 1 - 1280 points
Phase 2 - 1250 points
Phase 3 (if it gets this far) - 1000 points

And, presumably, these bands will shift upwards as the season progresses.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It will be interesting to see how the club implement the application windows because, before long, there will be people on any number of different points totals. So Pompey could be...

Phase 1: Beach Hut, Mrs Hut, , Jabba the Hut, Mini Hut, Micro Hut, Tiny Hut and Pizza Hut
Phase 2 - 1280 points
Phase 3 - 1250 points
Phase 4 (if it gets this far) - 1000 points

And, presumably, these bands will shift upwards as the season progresses.

Seems fair enough.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
do 1901ers automatically get the 20 points for each home cup game?, even though they do not have to actually 'purchase' a ticket for these games?

This what I was wondering. If they don't and say we beat the Gills and get a home draw in the next round then the priority is wiped out.

1250 for me at the mo.. Ditto for Notters' Mum.
Shirley giving former WSTH's a priority is particularly beneficial to the ones that go away as they will get away priority as well as home. Those that only do home won't get that, albeit it's their own choice!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What is also missing is what happens at the beginning of season 2012-13...

Does anything carry forward from 2011-12?

If everything is reset, does having a 2011-12 season ticket get a bonus 250 points as a Withdean ST does this year?

etc etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here