Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
How could they possibly turn you down though if you have made the effort to travel in so far, they're not heartless in the ticket office surely.

Herbert.JPG

:lol::clap::lol:

1,000, presumably because I've bought a season ticket for Falmer. It seems previous away games no longer count, although I didn't go to that many for obvious reasons but I did go to a few.

But I suppose the club have to start again from somewhere, they can't carry on indefinitely with crediting people with previous away games. Otherwise mine from 1959 would still be counted!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have 1300 as a 1901er. Not sure how this works.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So I'm guessing:

250 for former Withdean STH
1000 for AMEX STH
50 for 1901er

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I seem to remember being encouraged to buy away tickets toward the end of last season through the club because of points being allocated.

I would have thought it can't have been too hard to add points for, say, every away game AFTER they announced this season would be loyalty based. Probably no more than say the last four away games of last season.

That said, I guess the points for individual games will be fairly low anyway.

I plan on going to every game home or away this season, so got my fingers crossed I get a ticket for Pompey and should then be ok from then on.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I seem to remember being encouraged to buy away tickets toward the end of last season through the club because of points being allocated.

I would have thought it can't have been too hard to add points for, say, every away game AFTER they announced this season would be loyalty based. Probably no more than say the last four away games of last season.

That said, I guess the points for individual games will be fairly low anyway.

I plan on going to every game home or away this season, so got my fingers crossed I get a ticket for Pompey and should then be ok from then on.

Was this actually formally announced? Or just hinted at by Insider?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No formal announcement was made. Just would have been nice I guess if that, once they knew they were doing a points system, they could have started totting it up from that point. Would have meant the week-by-week away goers (not me by the way) would have been rewarded appropriately.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Out of interest what happens when one persons buys more than one ticket for an away game using the friends and family thingy? Last season, my mate and I roughly took it in turns to buy away game tickets, so who gets the loyalty points? The purchaser or does the system recognise who the ticket is for and logs the points with that person?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Out of interest what happens when one persons buys more than one ticket for an away game using the friends and family thingy? Last season, my mate and I roughly took it in turns to buy away game tickets, so who gets the loyalty points? The purchaser or does the system recognise who the ticket is for and logs the points with that person?

For each ticket you have to say who from your F&F it is for. Those nominated people will get the points.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So I'm guessing:

250 for former Withdean STH
1000 for AMEX STH
50 for 1901er

so 2 loyalty points for an away game and 1 point for every £50 of credit used at the stadium ? cannot have too many loyalty points given out otherwise other fans will have more points than the uberfans at the end of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
2,500 points.
:clap::clap:

Not really, only 1,000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here