Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many loyalty points do you have?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have never bought a ticket on line as I usually go into the shop being an OAP and having a bus pass this is no problem to me. Will this affect my points total?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Have never bought a ticket on line as I usually go into the shop being an OAP and having a bus pass this is no problem to me. Will this affect my points total?

So far loyalty points have been awarded for having an Amex ST (1000 points) and a Withdean ST (250 points).

Is this the complete story when it comes to the initial issuing of points? No-one knows, although the indication from an ATC question is this could be all of it.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Mine only say's 250? I went to a total of 15 away games last season and majority of them brought the ticket under my name and not on the gate, ST for next season and had one last season and season before last?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Another with 1250

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
For those who have less loyalty points than expected, one possible explanation could be that you have more than one fan number. When booking my season ticket presentation I was informed that I had three different fan numbers and that I should get them merged as it could affect my loyalty points.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
For those who have less loyalty points than expected, one possible explanation could be that you have more than one fan number. When booking my season ticket presentation I was informed that I had three different fan numbers and that I should get them merged as it could affect my loyalty points.

But I have always had the same fan number and I should have 1250.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I'm wondering if the 1901's haven't had any points allocated yet. I have had a season ticket at Withers for the last two seasons but only been given 250 points. Apparently my 1901 membership doesn't yet show. Perhaps that will change when they take the first monthly DD.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I rang the ticket office like 10 mins ago and she said nothing about problems with my season ticket for next season so hence why I should have more points then what I have at the moment.

You should. I am not denying that. I was just providing a possible explanation. Obviously in your case it is not relevant and so not an explanation!

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down.

cant wait till games go on asle :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here