Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
it seems pretty obvious that the sudden rise form non-league to league football hurt him somewhat, the extra pressure and all that. All the lad needs is his confidence back, this loan spell could be just that and then he will come back a better player. He's young and will improve, does'nt matter if it takes longer for me.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
i think hes a good player (or will be) he played 13 games for us(i think) but i dont remember him missing any chances that he should of scored. dont think hes had many chances tbh

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is not young as many on here say as he is 23 years old, which isnt young in football terms. I hope that he scores a few goals for Stevenage and he either comes back to us a better player, capable of playing in Div 1 or they try to buy him.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I hope he scores a shitload of goals for Stevenage - and stays there. Or maybe it was a flash in the pan and he won't score again for them. Either way, I don't want to see him ever taking up a place in the Albion first team again. We need better players than that to progress.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
4 in 2, hattrick tonight :thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Hat-trick hero. What is Gus doing loaning such a superstar out?

POYET OUT, Holroyd in!

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Really pleased for him. I think in his first few games he showed some great pace and posititonal sense, esp in Charlton away. Carry on Chris - prove everyone on here wrong.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Blimey...there must be something about this boy after all...this is a win / win situation for player and club.

Anyway back to Withdean for the final score...

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
:wanker::wozza:
I hope he scores a shitload of goals for Stevenage - and stays there. Or maybe it was a flash in the pan and he won't score again for them. Either way, I don't want to see him ever taking up a place in the Albion first team again. We need better players than that to progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here