Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holroyd

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I've always said he has things that I like but is never anywhere near the goal to do any damage. Personally, I think he will do very well at Stevenage but I'm not certain he will come back to us for long.

The fans will be on his back the moment he doesn't score with his first touch in his first game.

Three excellent goals for Stevenage on tuesday with real striker's nous. He looked like a young Nicky Forster!!

Good luck for the rest of your loan spell Chris!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
from what iv'e seen of him he needs to be put on steroids and roast dinner diet..too lightweight for this div and even more so the championship.he's only young though,time will tell.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair play to him for scoring tho you won't get an easier opportunity than his 3rd goal - so so so so so much time! Well done Chris - I hope you prove me wrong.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:bowdown:

I've said from the start this man will do well, he's got something about him. Scoring 3 goals at any level of professional football is hard, no matter what.

He's shown that he has got good feet, and can find the net from six yards. A bit of Poyet's magic coaching now he has confidance back, and in a year we could see an El-Abd situation developing. Only Holdroyd is technically very gifted, and lacks physical presance and confidance. El-Abd was the opposite.

Gus can make a good striker out of this lad.

:clap2:

Cheffy

Jan 12, 2010
Only just read this thread, creased up! At the start everyones a football manager and knows he's useless by the end everyones saying 'told you so, he's got bags of talent'
Don't give up the day jobs!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Only just read this thread, creased up! At the start everyones a football manager and knows he's useless by the end everyones saying 'told you so, he's got bags of talent'
Don't give up the day jobs!

Point out the people who have contradicted themselves, and I will go along with your point. Until then, I don't think you really have one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here