Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

here is a view words from harty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty sober up old mate. If Ed told you this in confidence you are not on repeating it and putting it on this thread.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's starting to back fire though, We're not getting results and we're not getting performances and at the moment we look dead certs for the drop. The last time I saw an Albion team playing like we are now McGhee was taking us down from the Championship.

Quite.

Seriously crap teams come here, look a bit timid for the first ten minutes, then suddenly realise the three points are there for the taking. Sadly we're a soft touch in this division.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Quite.

Seriously crap teams come here, look a bit timid for the first ten minutes, then suddenly realise the three points are there for the taking. Sadly we're a soft touch in this division.

You could tell as they celebrated they're 2nd goal they knew they'd won it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Harty sober up old mate. If Ed told you this in confidence you are not on repeating it and putting it on this thread.

All this 'I have certain information but' is crap isn`t it. It makes me cringe it really does. If you get drip fed info from dick knight you should just sit next to him in the ground and shut the f*** up and , and maybe you will one day find a decent surgeon skilled enough to remove your nose from up his arse. Wankers all of you.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite.

teams used to come here hoping for a draw but now they come here expecting to win and get 3 points irrespective of their strengths or weaknesses.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I was genuinely surprised when MA was appointed and had had no inkling that this was going to happen.

With respect, why might you have an inkling to his appointment ?

Its wholly unacceptable conduct from any Chairman to offer his intentions of sacking his manager in January to anyone outside the Boardroom, whilst the unknowing manager worked tirelessly to bring some success to the club.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
If DW was a goner in January, why didn't DK wield the axe there and then and instead of waiting to the End of the season? Why did we wait so long? Because clearly DK made his mind up then. DW IMO had his faults, but he got us playing some very attractive football and it worked and got us to seventh in the table. Now we're heading backwards thanks to MA we lost a balanced side by DW and a very good youth policy thanks to DW. This lays squarely on the shoulders of DK and MA. So one of these has to go, and I'm affraid MA has to!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Quite.

Spot on.Almost every team is having a field day at Withdean.Peterborough are not world beaters,we just make these teams look good.It reminds me of when we played at Gillingham,the away team knew it was 3 points for the taking.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Harty, pull your head from out your arse and smell the coffee.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Spot on.Almost every team is having a field day at Withdean.Peterborough are not world beaters,we just make these teams look good.It reminds me of when we played at Gillingham,the away team knew it was 3 points for the taking.

The Worldbeaters Peterborough United.

Last 4 games 1 win 3 defeats , 1 win Brighton away 4-2

The Worldbeaters Leeds United lost AGAIN to Huddersfield Town.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Come on, dont take the piss, Micky Adams didnt realise he had to be in the top 8 by February.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
If DW was a goner in January, why didn't DK wield the axe there and then and instead of waiting to the End of the season? Why did we wait so long? Because clearly DK made his mind up then. DW IMO had his faults, but he got us playing some very attractive football and it worked and got us to seventh in the table. Now we're heading backwards thanks to MA we lost a balanced side by DW and a very good youth policy thanks to DW. This lays squarely on the shoulders of DK and MA. So one of these has to go, and I'm affraid MA has to!

Top post

Look it dosen't take a genuis to work it all out

1. Dick Knight dosen't want to keep the team that Dean has built up to dec 2007 - He gets rid of Bas George and Dean Hammond

2. Dick then decides exactly what players HE wants in thinking that it will f*** up Dean Wilkins team

3 Results weren't that great up to end January ( when funnily enough mr Micky Adams leaves colchester)

4. February Dean Wilkins manages to turn things around with the new team that Dick has built and get results

5. March / April Dick can't sack Dean beacuse we are still progressing to playoffs and fans would be in uproar ( even though Micky Adams was playing golf and saying he was coming back to us)

6 We can't get to the playoffs and finish 7th and then in May our Chairman sacks Dean

Now Micky said we will be on for promotion next season - i agree with him - FROM LEAGUE TWO!!!!

how much more of this garbage have we got to endure?????

the more i read the more knight sounds like a sly f***ing back stabber. i have had enough of this joke of a season and brighton fans have endured too much over the years and for knight to f*** it up by ripping the team apart when we are making progress was diabolical and he needs to come on scr and speak for himself.

i am annoyed and frustrated and only want one thing... wilkins back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The rumour was that Wilkins backed O Callaghan and Savage against the club and if a manager in any job does that he isnt going to be popular with the owner/boss and his job will be shortlived.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think at least we know the weak points now.

Homegrown defence have been brought up on a diet of:

a) Clear Yer Lines!

b) Back-Peddle! Furiously! All The Way To the Goal Line!

Sadly, though, these are pretty shitty things earlydoors to instill in yer youth team players.

For they are doomed to failure.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
This thread shows how the Albion supporters are tearing themselves apart. Whatever the reasons for Wilkins depature and the appointment of Adams I can only say that where I sit around blocks F & G all regard this season as a disaster and the sooner Adams goes the better. We are fed up with the likes of Harty and co who continue to say all will be well. Even if we escape relegation, which I doubt, the standard of football and entertainment this season has been dire. So what if we go to Wembley for a nothing event, this has been an awful season and there is only one lot who have have reduced us to this state, namely Adams, White and Booker. For goodness sake have the decency to go....now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here