Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

here is a view words from harty.

"there is too much negativity" why do you think that is and

" knight should have sacked wilkins in january because he has lost the dressing room" what!

harty has lost the plot along with adams and who is this stand in guy, he is much better than are usual unrealistic idiot. well done for telling him what is going on:clap:

There are at least 10 grammatical errors in your statement!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
All the stuff about whatever reason Wilkins should have been sacked is surely missing the point. We're told when Scolari, or Tony Adams or Paul Ince gets the boot that football is a 'results business'.

Well, whatever way you try and spin it Wilkins got them and Adams hasn't. Yet the latter was hired to replace the former....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All the stuff about whatever reason Wilkins should have been sacked is surely missing the point. We're told when Scolari, or Tony Adams or Paul Ince gets the boot that football is a 'results business'.

Well, whatever way you try and spin it Wilkins got them and Adams hasn't. Yet the latter was hired to replace the former....

Adams is getting results...

... it's just that most of them are bad.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Actually Wilkins is a complete irrelevance. The whether it was right/wrong to get rid of him debate is not the point. Judge Adams on his own merit, he's f***ing shit and he's taking us down. No need to even think about Wilkins.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Actually Wilkins is a complete irrelevance. The whether it was right/wrong to get rid of him debate is not the point. Judge Adams on his own merit, he's f***ing shit and he's taking us down. No need to even think about Wilkins.

Agreed when it comes to Adams. Whoever's decision it was to replace Wilkins with him on the other hand...

Yoda

English & European
Can someone please tell me they recorded it. Being at the rugby club, and not knowing they had phoned him back until he told me afterwards, I would love to hear it.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Apologies, but I'm just sick of the all the b***s***,

I don't believe we will go down

I think we will get to Wembley and have a good day out, and more importantly it will re ignite the passion of the the Albion in a lot of the younger fans.

In my opinion, which in the whole scheme of things means nothing, I think Dick Knight had made his mind up that Wilkins was out as far back as last January, he told the 'inner sanctum' as much.

He should have sacked him then and brought whoever he felt fit, bringing Micky in gave him a position of strength in that Adams was the only manager in the eyes of the Albion fans he could have got away with it.

As I said before we won't go down, but don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

I think we wil get to Wembley and have a good day out, and more impoartantly it will re ignite the passion of the the Albion in a lot of the younger fans.

In my opinion, which in the whole scheme of things means nothing, I think Dick Knight had made his mind up that Wilikns was out as far back as last January, he told the 'inner sanctum' as much.

He should have sacked him then and brought whoever he felt fit, bringing Micky in gave him a postion of strength in that Adams was the only manager in the eyes of the Albion fans he could have got away with it.

As i said before we won't go down, but don't shoot the messenger!

Only a couple of typos. You clearly didn't have enough to drink...:thumbsup:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

I think we wil get to Wembley and have a good day out, and more impoartantly it will re ignite the passion of the the Albion in a lot of the younger fans.

In my opinion, which in the whole scheme of things means nothing, I think Dick Knight had made his mind up that Wilikns was out as far back as last January, he told the 'inner sanctum' as much.

He should have sacked him then and brought whoever he felt fit, bringing Micky in gave him a postion of strength in that Adams was the only manager in the eyes of the Albion fans he could have got away with it.

Man, I hope your right!

yeah, spoken by you week in week out. i cannot believe that wilkins had lost the dressing room yet managed to get us too seventh. so anyway why are we doing so bad, is it because adams tactics are shit or the players are shit? But what if adams has lost the dressing room, does that mean he will get sacked?

Yoda

English & European

Did you enjoy yourself and the game today? Didn't get to say bye when you left.:bigwave:

Adams OUT now.

Whatever happens here in.........even Mr Hart with his blind optimism realises that we WON'T finish higher than 7th.

Therefore this season is a failure - even if we reach Wembley

This is a results game:

Adams =failure
Adams = out

PS I will be at the Millwall game, whatever happens on Tuesday night.

I will be cheering on the team

I will however be shouting for at least 90 minutes for Adams to leave this club

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As I said before we won't go down, but don't shoot the messenger!
Ian it wasn't very long ago you were on the BBC saying you thought we could still make the playoffs and that people who thought we were in a relegation battle suffer from mental illness.

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here