Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo is CRAP

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Barrel of Fun said:
I forgot it was entirely down to the keeper to organise the back four. In fact, Kuipers should be the first name on the teamsheet, regardless of his form because he has a bellowing voice.

:lolol: :bigwave:

Behave yourself.....Kuipers was unbelievable at bradford and there was not much diff in form between the two..hendo today was about as vocal as a mute...was stuck to his line for the 1st half..there two big things that I believ are enough to bring back the king.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
London Irish said:
Good point, he pressured Morris, who had a standard one-on-one with a keeper, into the shot off-target (or on the woodwork if some pedant thinks that is the target).

To be fair though L.I, if he wasn't so slow off his line he would have had the ball in his hands and wouldn't have needed to 'pressure' the striker. Still no harm done.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
what a load of bollocks how can you call him crap. Did nothing wrong today and must have been in shock with the crap that was taking place in front of him

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hendo was poor, reluctant to leave his line.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ooh look, another defeat, and out come the usual suspects to form a LYNCH MOB

lynchmob.gif

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
El Presidente said:
Ooh look, another defeat, and out come the usual suspects to form a LYNCH MOB

lynchmob.gif

Quite right. We lost so it is obviously Hendo's fault and not a chain of events. Lucky that Mayo didn't play, otherwise he would have been up for his usual roasting (per se).

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Bit dull being the same scapegoats all the time, though ... much easier than looking at Hinsh, Butters or Robinson, who actually DID have poor games today. Any excuse to bang the tired old Kuipers drum ... :yawn:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
"one or two weaknesses" being that he constantly gets beaten at the near post and may as well be a cardboard cut out. Very suspect.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
if Henderson was so quiet who was it I heard shouting at the linesman to" get your f***ing flag up" with an Irish accent ?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Don't think Hendo was too much to blame but saying that I would still like Michel to get a go.

Midfield was the problem. We haven't looked that poor in midfield since Carpenter was last in the team - that should tell Wilkins something as all the while Carpenter was injured our midfield looked the most promising it had done for years.

I just hope Hammond is well for the weekend because as well as being a much better player he is also a far better captain than Chippy.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
byf said:
"one or two weaknesses" being that he constantly gets beaten at the near post and may as well be a cardboard cut out. Very suspect.

This was the "beaten at the near post" that involved an unmarked Best volleying home, six yards out, from the MIDDLE of the goal, right?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Schrödinger's Toad said:
This was the "beaten at the near post" that involved an unmarked Best volleyed home, six yards out, from the MIDDLE of the goal, right?

Thats the one. If you can't save that, then you have no place in football. :jester:

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Suppose you can write the season off now any way, no chance of finishing any where near the play offs. Continue to play the cardboard cut out in goal and shunning a LOYAL servant of the club who is clearly deserves a shout, it doesn't matter.
Kuipers must be a saint, the shamrock statue not only plays like he doesn't give a shit, he actually doesn't give a shit and would walk away at the slightest sniff of new deal. Kuipers waits for the odd game hear and there even though he was one of the key men in our successful phase yet he wants that shirt more than most.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whilst I will not say Hendo was 'crap', I really cannot fathom how anyone can say he did well. That is baffling. Please explain what he did well.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
byf said:
Suppose you can write the season off now any way, no chance of finishing any where near the play offs. Continue to play the cardboard cut out in goal and shunning a LOYAL servant of the club who is clearly deserves a shout, it doesn't matter.
Kuipers must be a saint, the shamrock statue not only plays like he doesn't give a shit, he actually doesn't give a shit and would walk away at the slightest sniff of new deal. Kuipers waits for the odd game hear and there even though he was one of the key men in our successful phase yet he wants that shirt more than most.

Is St Kuipers your dad by any chance ?

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm with those calling for Michel to be brought back. Whehter or not Henderson was at fault for any of the goals today, the fact is Kuipers gives the back four more confidence and we really really need that at the moment.

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
byf said:

Kuipers wasn't the key man the last time we got promoted, it was Ben Roberts.
If you were at Bradford and other away games recently you would know that Hendo does give a shit. He gets quite passionately involved in the game. Just because you can't hear his instructions to the defence it doesn't mean he isn't giving any.
One block can't even hear another block singing at Withdean so how can we hear one player talking to another?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here