Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hendo is CRAP

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bristolseagull said:
"whioch would of been disastrous today"

was today not pretty disatrous?

would today not have been even worse had we of gone down to 10 men, and with the penalty given being a goal down even earlier than we were, with one more sub used to get a keeper on, resulting in less options to change it?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Michel is a good keeper, but as he is from the Micky era and turned up to the demostrations and marches, he is untouchable.

I am happy we have two very good league One keepers, but nothing Hendo did today warrants being dropped.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
yeah i KNOW, i just dont rate him, think he's been poor the last few weeks and perhaps dropping him would give him the kick up
the arse he needs.

yeah, 'keeping aint all about the saves, its about good communication, presence, positioning, instilling confidence i the the defence- all of which (IMHO) he's SHIT at.

Scotty Mac said:
but he also did bloody well to avoid bringing the bloke down, and forcing him wide enough so the angle of the shot was tight
Good point, he pressured Morris, who had a standard one-on-one with a keeper, into the shot off-target (or on the woodwork if some pedant thinks that is the target).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Normandy seagull said:
chippy should have been put down a long time ago- he is awful

I agree, he seems off the pace and a long way past his prime unfortunately.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I hate to say it but it seems to me that Henderson lacks courage he stays on his line or comes out too late or too tentativiley because he looks scared and no ammount of coaching is going to change that.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The Merry Prankster said:
I hate to say it but it seems to me that Henderson lacks courage he stays on his line or comes out too late or too tentativiley because he looks scared and no ammount of coaching is going to change that.
:clap:

agreed

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
bristolseagull said:

yeah, 'keeping aint all about the saves, its about good communication, presence, positioning, instilling confidence i the the defence- all of which (IMHO) he's SHIT at.

Of course, I wish I'd realised that it was Hendersons fault that the back four had a nightmare, if only Kuipers had been playing ,we would never concede a goal.
What a load of old cock.
I heard some twat shout "Henderson your crap" at the end,When I pointed out the whole side had been shit he shrugged his shoulders and said "I know".... why the f*** slag off one player ( who didn,t actually make any major cock ups) when the whole side didn't perform?

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The Merry Prankster said:

Because he didn't come out desisivly at the right time at the one on one did he?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
bristolseagull said:
what a shocker today, all played badly especially chippy.

but how does henderson play for his country? dont think ive ever see him make a match changing save,

drop him for saturday methinks, michel deserves a chance.

:lolol:

What a load of laughable CRAP.

He was faultless for every goal and made several decent saves. However, I'm sure you're right - Kuipers would have kept out every one, scored the four to win us the game and staged a small UN summit in his goalmouth to solve world peace, right?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Complete Badger said:
:clap:

I find it so INSULTING that Michel has to sit on the albion bench. It's ridiculous. To be honest with you, I feel EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED of this club every time he doesn't play. If that's how we treat 100% pure legends, what are we like to shit players?
We give them two year contracts.

*chippy*

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im so glad people actually saw Hendos poor performance and it wasnt just me....Im a big michel fan myself..a true brighton fan and great guy and also the best shot stopper I have ever seen in blue

He also can command an area better than the irish bloke.

Hendo today was way to slow off the mark numerous times,Lacks any communication with the back four,how he plays for ireland is beyond me and he's a judus.

Hendo did more wrong today than Kuipers did at Bradford and kuipers made an unbelievable save there.

why is hendo scared and hesitant to leave the chalk of the goal line??

DROP HENDO..BRING BACK THE HERO AND GIVE KUIPERS A DECENT RUN IN THE TEAM.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
the wanderbus said:

I heard some twat shout "Henderson your crap" at the end,When I pointed out the whole side had been shit he shrugged his shoulders and said "I know".... why the f*** slag off one player ( who didn,t actually make any major cock ups) when the whole side didn't perform?

Because Brighton fans are the country's greatest, renowned for the classy way we demonstrate support for out players by routinely abusing others. Makes you proud.

1066gull

#### off. I think the real problem we have is CHIPPY.

Goalkeepers are always the first to criticise, but we can all safely say that we have lost because of CHIPPY is f***ing shit.

Last edited:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Adriodinho said:
#### off. I think the real problem we have is CHIPPY.

Goalkeepers are always the first to criticise, but we can all safely say that we have lost because of CHIPPY is f***ing shit.

Chippy was poor but he wasnt at fault when nearly every ball over the top or on the ground the defence was all over the show..they look like a pub team at the back,You used to be able to hear kuipers screams from the trees...now the litte irish one its just silence! he has no confidence in the defence and vice/versa

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the wanderbus said:

heard that too

probably from the same group of people who used to DEMAND michel should play instead of ben roberts, even as the solid defence was one of the reasons we marched our way to the play off final

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Complete Badger said:

I find it so INSULTING that Michel has to sit on the albion bench. It's ridiculous. To be honest with you, I feel EMBARRASSED and ASHAMED of this club every time he doesn't play. If that's how we treat 100% pure legends, what are we like to shit players?

i agree - michel should be in that team because of what he did 5 years ago. i also demand that wilkins signs peter ward, despite the fact he is going to have metal knees or whatever it is soon inplace of jake robinson, and for heavens sake get revell out of the team and spider mellor back, and what exactly has tug wilson done wrong - he was an absolute legend that should be in the starting line up

anyone who is a legend from the past should be in this team now, regardless of the state they are in

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
byf said:
Chippy was poor but he wasnt at fault when nearly every ball over the top or on the ground the defence was all over the show..they look like a pub team at the back,You used to be able to hear kuipers screams from the trees...now the litte irish one its just silence! he has no confidence in the defence and vice/versa

I forgot it was entirely down to the keeper to organise the back four. In fact, Kuipers should be the first name on the teamsheet, regardless of his form because he has a bellowing voice.

:lolol: :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here