Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not necessarily at this explosive fixture, but the thousands who invaded Stockport (May 2009) and Dagenham twice (April 2011), in good spirit ... I think did no harm.

But different venue makes it hard to invade from WSU, without abseiling equipment.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Fair play to all involved is the way forward.

So Fucktard gets to you somewhat. Noted and respected but maybe understand your comments might get to people also.

ALBION ALBION ALBION!!!

course people wont agree, and my comments might get to people, but i never start a sentence with abuse like you did.

no drama

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
There are some questionable people on here but this fella must be biggest the prick of all. Please invade in the pitch and get banned you numbskull,

Take it your against a celebration on the pitch then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot be arsed to trawl though 17 pages, but anyone who goes on the pitch celebrating a goal against Palace on the 27th is a first class TIT of the highest order. Thats not up for debate or question - that is bona-fide FACT.

I'd genuinely hope they get banned from the Amex for the rest of the season.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'd genuinely hope they get banned from the Amex for the rest of the season.[/QUOTE]

:(

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Still go but not like the good old days, too many tree huggers nowadays

fair do's... im not out and about as much as i used to be.

had a couple of good drink ups this year, next one 27th.:thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
All these self righteous idiots trying to turn it into Live Aid or something with all the campaigning and bollocks. Used to be so simple, go out for the day , have a good few pints, enjoy the match and go home

As i said earlier, its you and your pals that matter..

some of here wants me nicked and banned and also for celebrating a goal, its mental how different the opinions are to my pals.

different planets fella.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
As i said earlier, its you and your pals that matter..

some of here wants me nicked and banned and also for celebrating a goal, its mental how different the opinions are to my pals.

different planets fella.

Can't believe that, fellow Albion fans wanting someone banned for celebrating beating Palace. Was never like that in the old days, shocking how times have changed and how these plastics don't understand football

Jan 30, 2008
All these self righteous idiots trying to turn it into Live Aid or something with all the campaigning and bollocks. Used to be so simple, go out for the day , have a good few pints, enjoy the match and go home
it still is , depends what time you go home :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Can't believe that, fellow Albion fans wanting someone banned for celebrating beating Palace. Was never like that in the old days, shocking how times have changed and how these plastics don't understand football
and grass people up to stewards :whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
for minor f***ing things aswell:shootself

Its not a shooting offence, granted.

But don't try to pretend running on the pitch to celebrate a goal is anything other than a "ooh look at MEEEEEEEE" gesture. Its not spontaneous, and its not warranted UNLESS it is a maHOOsive last-minute jobbie that secures promotion / safety / playoffs.

I will f***ing CRINGE if any Albion fans storm the pitch to celebrate a goal against Palace. Makes us look so desperate and small-time, like its some kind of "giant slaying" when it would be anything but. I will happily go MENTAL in the stands to celebrate a goal against the scum, I'll flip out, but charging onto the pitch to "celebrate" with the players ? Seriously, get over yerself you saddo, it'd be a bloody embarrassment for all involved and you know it.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Its not a shooting offence, granted.

But don't try to pretend running on the pitch to celebrate a goal is anything other than a "ooh look at MEEEEEEEE" gesture. Its not spontaneous, and its not warranted UNLESS it is a maHOOsive last-minute jobbie that secures promotion / safety / playoffs.

I will f***ing CRINGE if any Albion fans storm the pitch to celebrate a goal against Palace. Makes us look so desperate and small-time, like its some kind of "giant slaying" when it would be anything but. I will happily go MENTAL in the stands to celebrate a goal against the scum, I'll flip out, but charging onto the pitch to "celebrate" with the players ? Seriously, get over yerself you saddo, it'd be a bloody embarrassment for all involved and you know it.

Take it you won't be joining us then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here