Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
After a full 16 pages which have renewed my certainty that NSC is not after all a force for all that is good in the world of football (a concern which had been growing at an alarming rate as first Going Green and then Fans Re-United took off) I have come to the conclusion that I would pay good money to see Hissing Sid or whatever his name is being arrested and ejected for running on the pitch. Unfortunately I shan't be at the game so if anyone knows one of the Football League Show editors ............................?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
After a full 16 pages which have renewed my certainty that NSC is not after all a force for all that is good in the world of football (a concern which had been growing at an alarming rate as first Going Green and then Fans Re-United took off) I have come to the conclusion that I would pay good money to see Hissing Sid or whatever his name is being arrested and ejected for running on the pitch. Unfortunately I shan't be at the game so if anyone knows one of the Football League Show editors ............................?

you want to pay to see a fellow fan arrested for celebrating with his heroes....sad times.

Last edited:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Shows what a REAL fan they are if THEY would RATHER go to SEE Plymouth than the Albion v Palace, let the HYPOCRITES have their LOVE in at Home Park and US real supporters will be on the PITCH celebrating BEATING the Palace

i cant get my nut round it earnest..:(

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
It DOES my head in too, CAN'T believe some people WOULD rather ponse around with a pair of GREEN pants on their HEAD rather than support the Albion

We should have all stuck with the whistle protest at the goldstone, that would have worked..NOT.

When the shit hit the fan some stood up to be counted, some called it a disgrace.(not going down that road)

Anyway this is where we are at mate, i am gonna enjoy the ride with my pals, and have a mad one every saturday with them.

There the ones that matter to me..not bods online wanting my arrest/bans.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We should have all stuck with the whistle protest at the goldstone, that would have worked..NOT.

When the shit hit the fan some stood up to be counted, some called it a disgrace.(not going down that road)

Anyway this is where we are at mate, i am gonna enjoy the ride with my pals, and have a mad one every saturday with them.

That's right Sid , proper supporters like you are worth 20 of the bobble hat brigade. Some of them have forgotten what going to football is about

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That's right Sid , proper supporters like you are worth 20 of the bobble hat brigade. Some of them have forgotten what going to football is about

You still go mate?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

You really are one fucktard.

The whistle protest was just one protest in many. It got us television coverage and pages in the media, of which we needed all we could get. So it wasnt all, f*** it on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch mentality but a bit of a different angle got us what we needed at the time. I dont f***ing recall fans united being about getting on the pitch, remind me did that work?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You really are one fucktard.

The whistle protest was just one protest in many. It got us television coverage and pages in the media, of which we needed all we could get. So it wasnt all, f*** it on the pitch on the pitch on the pitch mentality but a bit of a different angle got us what we needed at the time. I dont f***ing recall fans united being about getting on the pitch, remind me did that work?

as i said in my original post, im not going down that road.

you have a point there was lots of angles, mine was as direct as possible.

fair play to all involved.

i may have differing views with people, but the amount of people swearing at me, calling me fucktards, retards etc etc is a shame.

i have already said in this thread i have a downs syndrome nephew, so please call me a dick head, ****, wanker, when debating, but leave out the other bits like 'fucktard'.

it dumbs down your points anyway, and it gets to me some what.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Look forward to seeing you guys at Bristol on Saturday and at Leicester next week.

Do me a favour though. Give it to about the 20 minute mark and then just run on to the pitch and wave your scarves from the centre spot so I'll recognise you

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Look forward to seeing you guys at Bristol on Saturday and at Leicester next week.

Do me a favour though. Give it to about the 20 minute mark and then just run on to the pitch and wave your scarves from the centre spot so I'll recognise you

no scarves untill its proper cold.

November usually mine comes out.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
as i said in my original post, im not going down that road.

you have a point there was lots of angles, mine was as direct as possible.

fair play to all involved.

i may have differing views with people, but the amount of people swearing at me, calling me fucktards, retards etc etc is a shame.

i have already said in this thread i have a downs syndrome nephew, so please call me a dick head, ****, wanker, when debating, but leave out the other bits like 'fucktard'.

it dumbs down your points anyway, and it gets to me some what.

Fair play to all involved is the way forward.

So Fucktard gets to you somewhat. Noted and respected but maybe understand your comments might get to people also.

ALBION ALBION ALBION!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here