Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I've already had a bet sidney and I wouldn't want to skint you. It is tempting though - I could do with 250 notes for new furniture in my caravan.

Have another one if its profit for ya...

your confidence aint all there is it bud.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WHAT the self RIGHTEOUS brigade FORGET is that PITCH invasions saved this CLUB. If it wasn't for all the TIMES we RAN on the pitch to TAKE action then there would be NO Albion. Do you think the Fans United HAVING group HUGS and singing HYMNS with Liz Costas LICKERS would have DONE anything ?

I GUARANTEE if WE scored an INJURY time winner against Palace I will SPRINT throught the FAMILY Stand and do a MASSIVE Klinnsman DIVE onto the pitch.

ARS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

The voice of reason finally speaks

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Have another one if its profit for ya...

your confidence aint all there is it bud.

Oh, it's there alright. The thing is, if for some bizarre reason that we did manage to f*** up, I really, really couldn't stand the thought of handing over my dosh to a shirt lifter.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Oh, it's there alright. The thing is, if for some bizarre reason that we did manage to f*** up, I really, really couldn't stand the thought of handing over my dosh to a shirt lifter.

Fair play, would be a proper nause that... £250 is enough to give you the hump losing en all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I GUARANTEE if WE scored an INJURY time winner against Palace I will SPRINT throught the FAMILY Stand and do a MASSIVE Klinnsman DIVE onto the pitch.
No you won't. You will applaud politely with all the rest

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Never mind Ernest showing his ARS if we win, WHO is going to flash her growler if Terry Connor is the half time guest against Leeds?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
OR how about that hereford goal against Leeds. I have no idea what the final score was. Possibly the scorer was ronny radford or something, but the ONE THING YOU ALWAYS SEE , AND REMEMBER is the epic pitch invasion, which everyone always thinks was FANTASTIC. It is ALWAYS shown on the clips. The great strike and the fans steaming on.

You are right, it is the one thing you always see, and remember, never the opponents, it was Newcastle. :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I HEAR she will be FLASHING a lime GREEN skimpy g STRING

If that is the case an airline sick bag had better be put under everyones seat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So we score against Palace, you go on the pitch to celebrate then get thrown out and probably banned from The Amex. Yep, wonderful idea.

plus the lifetime bans for another 6 fans running on the pitch everytime we score on the 27th.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
A pitch invasion after our opener against the slugs from up the road...:albion2:

Surely has to be done:clap:

I know rules and health and safety wont like it, but f*** it, gotta be done dont you think?

"on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch":albion:

Your gonna look a right twat if you don`t go ahead with this now.I reckon you should streak naked across the pitch and do cart wheels in front of there keeper while laughing loudly , go on sid do it or do you not have the bollox.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here