Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That's ok, I don't want to come steaming through the family stand and find myself on the pitch alone. I'd hate to look stupid

Will you be in green?

I wont.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
That's ok, I don't want to come steaming through the family stand and find myself on the pitch alone. I'd hate to look stupid

Have to say mate the 'rapid response' squad were awesome when they stopped me.. very good at there job... its a challenge in its self.:thumbsup:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I'm up at the top of the family stand, once I get a head of steam up sprinting down the gangway it will take the SAS to stop me not some poxy bunch of stewards

move over Pablo Escobar, i have a new hero..FACT.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
This is comedy genius, I have been in a bit of a bad mood today, but this has cheered me up no end. Just imagining people flying off the WSU and Ernest running down the steps with kids hanging off him, Sid giving it the large to Freedman and Charlie Oatway dragging Murray off the bench by his throat. Bloody hilarious.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Scarfer Army

'Ernest' comes across as being a stupid c*nt.

I take exception to this, we will see who is the stupid c.unt on the 27th

here ernest, you should get naked, wrap yourself in the new nsk flag and get on there mate.:clap:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
This board would be 10x better if southern sid et al were running it

DON'T BAN ME YEAH!

*Drinks another leffe*

I agree 100% mate.

Already turned down a moderator position due to other commitments.:D

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Will I f***, leave that for the self righteous brigade. They won't be on the pitch anyway, too busy having a group hug congratulating themselves

:lolol: just read this. Post of the day!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Shame the Nellie Peck in West Street isn't still there where the landlord can LOCK the door so the Palace fans cant get out :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here