Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Think I will risk breaking a leg by jumping down from the WSU if the Palace did get a last min winner!

Sep 1, 2011
Luzz your seat at Freedman first, get your priorities in order. Amex won't be an all seater after the 27th

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lolol: :lolol:
Im cracking up at work everyone is thinking what the hell

That is going to piss sooooooo many people off

UP THE ERNEST :albion2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Luzz your seat at Freedman first, get your priorities in order. Amex won't be an all seater after the 27th

Thats a good point. Then hopefully they will also provide a SOFT landing when I LEAP from the WSU. Bird man of Brighton they will call me.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Enest is our leader, Ernest is our leader la la la la punk:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
just what i was thinking, sounds like playground talk, bloody kids grow up!!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I tell you another thing that f***ing Gully better not get in my way as I steam through the family stand to the pitch or he will cop a seat on his head

crying here, killing me this fella is.:rotlf::rotlf:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah lets just f***ing applaud. :facepalm: Its football NOT the f***ing theatre.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Take it you will be sat on your hands then as the fifth goal goes in ? Jeez why did Tony Bloom bother building a new ground if we can't have a pitch celebration or 2. Might as well stayed at Withdean if that's your attitude

any trouble that kicks off in or around the ground will surely get us fined or points deducted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here