Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
WHAT the self RIGHTEOUS brigade FORGET is that PITCH invasions saved this CLUB. If it wasn't for all the TIMES we RAN on the pitch to TAKE action then there would be NO Albion. Do you think the Fans United HAVING group HUGS and singing HYMNS with Liz Costas LICKERS would have DONE anything ?

I GUARANTEE if WE scored an INJURY time winner against Palace I will SPRINT throught the FAMILY Stand and do a MASSIVE Klinnsman DIVE onto the pitch.

ARS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
WHAT the self RIGHTEOUS brigade FORGET is that PITCH invasions saved this CLUB. If it wasn't for all the TIMES we RAN on the pitch to TAKE action then there would be NO Albion. Do you think the Fans United HAVING group HUGS and singing HYMNS with Liz Costas LICKERS would have DONE anything ?

I GUARANTEE if WE scored an INJURY time winner against Palace I will SPRINT throught the FAMILY Stand and do a MASSIVE Klinnsman DIVE onto the pitch.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
tee hee ......things warming up nicely now.......i personally reckon if you are gonna have a pitch invasion when we score against nigel then you are gonna be up and down like a whores draws all f***ing arfternoon , gotta be at least 8-0.

I thought you were playing Palace on the 27th, not Nigel? Oh and you do know it's an evening KO? ???

It's gotta be at least 8-0...maybe, but I wouldn't put your mortgage on it.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I thought you were playing Palace on the 27th, not Nigel? Oh and you do know it's an evening KO? ???

It's gotta be at least 8-0...maybe, but I wouldn't put your mortgage on it.

oi slug, you got paypal

£250 to the winner on the 27th, and i'll give you £50 if its a draw.

waiting in anticipation.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
oi slug, you got paypal

waiting in anticipation.

Oooooooh nice one Sidders.

Do it Nigel. Or are you going to admit that actually you are more than a little worried about this fixture?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Oooooooh nice one Sidders.

Do it Nigel. Or are you going to admit that actually you are more than a little worried about this fixture?

all over this board like a rash, time to put the noisy slugs to the test mate.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

See you have reverted back to you normal (as normal goes) self.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
qBZRI.gif

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant

Here we go again!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
oi slug, you got paypal

waiting in anticipation.

I've already had a bet sidney and I wouldn't want to skint you. It is tempting though - I could do with 250 notes for new furniture in my caravan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here