Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
mmmmmmmmm , not too sure about that sid, don't think you're coming across as the real deal with some of the nonsense you've been posting .................. just my thoughts.

Cant discuss anything, ive jut been booked so gotta tread carefully.:facepalm:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I feel a bit sad about that to be honest.

He wasn't a bad fella, just got a bit agitated at times.

There's agitated and downright rudeness/abuse... don't feel personally that should be tolerated. I got warned once for petty name calling, apologised to Bozza and felt a bit stupid for it in all honesty. Just find it needless for endless references at other users regarding their parentage, etc.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Thought you would have got a straight red, sidney. :p

Good link that gumbo.

Smooth banter.

If its the wheelchair one, its class with the clip round the ear on the way back off.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Thought you would have got a straight red, sidney. :p

I dont abuse people, i just like a debate and differing opinions.
I am a sad fucker and like coming on here in my work time, so im gonna have to tone it down a bit.:drama:

Fur Cough

There's agitated and downright rudeness/abuse... don't feel personally that should be tolerated. I got warned once for petty name calling, apologised to Bozza and felt a bit stupid for it in all honesty. Just find it needless for endless references at other users regarding their parentage, etc.

I tend to agree, but lets face it, it was like poking a puppy with a stick this morning.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Would someone mind adding in an irrelevant reference to political correctness with an underlying hint of rascism to this thread ?

I only ask as I am very close to being able to call house on NSC Ignore Bingo on this thread and just need a couple more key contributors- Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here