Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
how old are ya sid

Thats no business of yours if im honest.

How many keyboards do you through in a month mate?

older enough to be involved in the dark side of the game trying to save our club.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I don't know what all the fuss is about. YOU AIN'T GOING TO SCORE AGAINST US - END OF.

Sorry to piss on your chips, sidney.

Fur Cough

Thats no business of yours if im honest.

How many keyboards do you through in a month mate?

older enough to be involved in the dark side of the game trying to save our club.

I was thinking that myself, I can just see him now pounding on the keys, temple vein throbbing, frothing at the mouth with self righteous indignation.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What annoys me about pitch invasions, is that they are never done properly anymore. I'm not talking about after a goal, I'm talking about at the end of a season, winning the title or something. The Walsall one was OK, the D&R one was rubbish, but there never seems to be those ones where everyone is involved. And I don't buy all this shit about it ruining laps of honour by the players etc, as if everyone is on the pitch they can bring the players out into the directors box, like they used to at the Goldstone.

Stoke did a proper one when they got promoted to the Prem, I would love to see us do that at the Amex if we got promoted.

StokePitchInvasion08.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As sadly im drawn to them like a fly to pig shit, as they annoy me that much, i just dont get it, its moronic in my eyes, also makes the club look really shit, seems now were getting a good side on the pitch and that together, known as a nice family club, we seem to want to get a idiotic parts also, dont see any point of it, why cant we be different why cant we just be a family club were we can come watch people have a good chant and a great time, i dont mind banter and swearing, i just dont see the point of agro and actions that will get the club in trouble.

I have seen the dark side of football, and i dont wanna see it again tbh, and if i start seeing it at Brighton then i wont be going, thats not football to me thats just idiots thinking there hard.

Probably because too many families would be disgusted by your constant internet abuse? Just a thought.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
[MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] would you be in agreement now that if we score on the 27th against palace a pitch invasion does not 'have to be done'?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I was thinking that myself, I can just see him now pounding on the keys, temple vein throbbing, frothing at the mouth with self righteous indignation.

It is a bit of a worry, how he bites so hard when im not even looking for bite.:ohmy:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
[MENTION=20700]southern_sid[/MENTION] would you be in agreement now that if we score on the 27th against palace a pitch invasion does not 'have to be done'?

i would LOVE to see it mate...

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
i would LOVE to see it mate...

I dont think there would be enough people wanting to do it this early on in the season to make it look half decent. If it did happen, it would be a half arsed attempt of one by 20 people tops, who would end up making themself look like absolute mugs. Save it for the end of the season if we carry on doing as well as we are now.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I dont think there would be enough people wanting to do it this early on in the season to make it look half decent. If it did happen, it would be a half arsed attempt of one by 20 people tops, who would end up making themself look like absolute mugs. Save it for the end of the season if we carry on doing as well as we are now.

i'll see what happens to legs when that moment happens, no promises cos i'll be full of ale and oats and THAT goal will be something.:flameboun

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Havn't read right through this but i can see it being a problem if some away teams score up the South end this season.I noticed at Forest Vs West ham they have the first couple of rows of seats covered like they did at Watford last season.

Jan 30, 2008
A pitch invasion after our opener against the slugs from up the road...:albion2:

Surely has to be done:clap:

I know rules and health and safety wont like it, but f*** it, gotta be done dont you think?

"on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch":albion:
you're getting confused with vermin and wall AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here