Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Sep 1, 2011
Oh dear. I said people will be laughing at you not with you if you done it. If someone wants to run onto the pitch then that's not my problem what so ever BUT it will be theirs when they get banned so it would be pretty stupid if someone did do it. I really could not give a shit to be honest. How can you ram a facepalm down my throat by the way? enlighten me.

Never said im going on the pitch either did I

Simply getting your hand from the side of your head and twisting it round and sticking it down your GOB

"PEACE OUT"

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I did the fisst 3 and then skipped to the last as I knew the other 5 would be the same bollocks.

yup, i did first 1 and skipped to last, terrible idea, terrible waste of time, oh well

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Whats your obsession with me mate, id say it to his face the guys a complete prat

You know me so well, listen yeh if you think dancing around my living room with 3 pals out of our nut while my bird took photos is prattish then so be it.:rave:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I haven't mentioned anyone in particular that you'd say to their face, and I'm sure you are chest thumping whilst posting, but you seem to have a unique alpha male abuse style on the internet which I for one don't completely understand. As for obsession with you, don't flatter yourself, but it's hard to try and read through posts with your abuse littered everywhere.

Really i mean if i like through you posts in other threads you seem to get into arguments with users in many of them about the way they post.

If someone is going to act like a mong, im going to tell him, kids a grade a prat, why would i be sitting here chest thumping, im sick to death of coming on here reading about wanna be hard men acting like f***ing morons, i wanna come on here and talk about Brighton and Other sports etc... not about how tasty is going to get against Palace of lets charge the pitch when we bloody score, its muggy and pathetic and if i see it im going to tell that person that. Nothing keyboard warrior about it, act like a part im going to tell them.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Really i mean if i like through you posts in other threads you seem to get into arguments with users in many of them about the way they post.

If someone is going to act like a mong, im going to tell him, kids a grade a prat, why would i be sitting here chest thumping, im sick to death of coming on here reading about wanna be hard men acting like f***ing morons, i wanna come on here and talk about Brighton and Other sports etc... not about how tasty is going to get against Palace of lets charge the pitch when we bloody score, its muggy and pathetic and if i see it im going to tell that person that. Nothing keyboard warrior about it, act like a part im going to tell them.

jeez you sound like a right blast for a night out.

i said in CELEBRATION, your a thrill a minute you are.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Coronary imminent.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh

Plenty of other threads on here to read. Why dont you just ignore theses ones?

Fur Cough

Don't f***ing read it then. It's the internet, It's not real.

And you have been throwing the old insults around mate.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I have been waiting for you old pal. You couldn't bring yourself to agree with my comments though ?. I almost knew what your stance would be before you write it. LOL. Am still waiting for that beer.

I've been busy! I read the first page and then saw it all start to go wrong, so went to the last page and read backwards. But yes I do agree with you. I still haven't had time to read the whole thread, can you give me a brief rundown of what has happened? As far as I can work out, Sid the casual is causing trouble again, most people are mocking him, but he seems to have got a new friend who is backing him, and some weirdo called Newhaven Gull is having a go at everyone on both sides.

Is that more or less right?

We're not playing at the Amex on a Saturday until the 15th October, so the beer will have to wait until then.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I've been busy! I read the first page and then saw it all start to go wrong, so went to the last page and read backwards. But yes I do agree with you. I still haven't had time to read the whole thread, can you give me a brief rundown of what has happened? As far as I can work out, Sid the casual is causing trouble again, most people are mocking him, but he seems to have got a new friend who is backing him, and some weirdo called Newhaven Gull is having a go at everyone on both sides.

We're not playing at the Amex on a Saturday until the 15th October, so the beer will have to wait until then.

That is this thread in a paragraph.

Made me smile that post.:thumbsup:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Lets face it. You didn't need to read it really. That just about sums it up. Apart from the fact that football seems to be getting a little too dull these days. Or so it seems. I think I will start off a thread of GREAT fan moments.

Sep 1, 2011
_41727998_petercrouch_1416pa.jpg

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Plenty of other threads on here to read. Why dont you just ignore theses ones?

As sadly im drawn to them like a fly to pig shit, as they annoy me that much, i just dont get it, its moronic in my eyes, also makes the club look really shit, seems now were getting a good side on the pitch and that together, known as a nice family club, we seem to want to get a idiotic parts also, dont see any point of it, why cant we be different why cant we just be a family club were we can come watch people have a good chant and a great time, i dont mind banter and swearing, i just dont see the point of agro and actions that will get the club in trouble.

I have seen the dark side of football, and i dont wanna see it again tbh, and if i start seeing it at Brighton then i wont be going, thats not football to me thats just idiots thinking there hard.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
As sadly im drawn to them like a fly to pig shit, as they annoy me that much, i just dont get it, its moronic in my eyes, also makes the club look really shit, seems now were getting a good side on the pitch and that together, known as a nice family club, we seem to want to get a idiotic parts also, dont see any point of it, why cant we be different why cant we just be a family club were we can come watch people have a good chant and a great time, i dont mind banter and swearing, i just dont see the point of agro and actions that will get the club in trouble.

I have seen the dark side of football, and i dont wanna see it again tbh, and if i start seeing it at Brighton then i wont be going, thats not football to me thats just idiots thinking there hard.

INTERNET.txt

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Man up son, if everyone took that view we would of been out of fans by 1981.

My Life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here