Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
the EDL are a bunch on mongs mate.

the Eltham lot that were out originally are far from that, trust me.

look, we will never agree so lets just knock it on the head.

stop getting personal aswell, really does show a weak argument.

Personal your the idiot coming on a football forum saying we should charge the pitch when we score against Palace getting the club a lovely fine, also probably hampering the planes of an expansion due to if the stewards cant control 20k fans the authorities will be asking how they will be able to control 30k.

I know im a JCL, but it appears you and a few other JCL wanna act like morons. Go ahead and enjoy ya ban from the Amex, if you ever have been.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think the majority here see no problem in going totally mental and a quick dance on the pitch in a really important match, Wendy in '91, Storer at the Goldstone, Virgo v Swindon etc are times when you go disco crazy and jump about like a loon, and it may spill onto the pitch.

But I suspect you know, as does sid, that what he really wants is for us to score and the invaders to celebrate in front of the Nigels, and see what happens after that. Given his comments about lobbing a bottle at Murray, you can guess that some half brain is likely to have a pop at GM if there is a pitch invasion.

Frankly all I want is 3 points against Palace, and then to laugh at them on the way home. We got FAR too up ourselves against the Stains last season at Withdean, and although the result was meaningless in many ways it was humiliating at the end of the match. That's what I fear against Palace.

Let's just tippy-tap them into submission. It's been a hell of a long time since we beat them at home, and enjoy the experience.

Spot on El Pres. If we were playing Palace in the play-offs and got a last minute winner to send us to Wembley, or even came back from 2 down to level it with 10 minutes to go, then mental celebrations that ended up with a couple of hundred on the pitch for 20 seconds would be acceptable (and superb). But to go on the pitch when scoring against Palace in September is a bit small time. Yes they're are rivals, but we should be expecting to score against them, not celebrate like we've won the Wolrd Cup when we do.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Whats your obsession with me mate, id say it to his face the guys a complete prat

I haven't mentioned anyone in particular that you'd say to their face, and I'm sure you are chest thumping whilst posting, but you seem to have a unique alpha male abuse style on the internet which I for one don't completely understand. As for obsession with you, don't flatter yourself, but it's hard to try and read through posts with your abuse littered everywhere.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Spot on El Pres. If we were playing Palace in the play-offs and got a last minute winner to send us to Wembley, or even came back from 2 down to level it with 10 minutes to go, then mental celebrations that ended up with a couple of hundred on the pitch for 20 seconds would be acceptable (and superb). But to go on the pitch when scoring against Palace in September is a bit small time. Yes they're are rivals, but we should be expecting to score against them, not celebrate like we've won the Wolrd Cup when we do.

I have been waiting for you old pal. You couldn't bring yourself to agree with my comments though ?. I almost knew what your stance would be before you write it. LOL. Am still waiting for that beer.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Personal your the idiot coming on a football forum saying we should charge the pitch when we score against Palace getting the club a lovely fine, also probably hampering the planes of an expansion due to if the stewards cant control 20k fans the authorities will be asking how they will be able to control 30k.

I know im a JCL, but it appears you and a few other JCL wanna act like morons. Go ahead and enjoy ya ban from the Amex, if you ever have been.

Once again you get personal and call me an idiot.

Been to falmer yes, had a s.t at withdean for 4 years, had a s.t a f***ing gilligham for 1 year, and loved the goldstone as a kid.

dunno why i am explaining myself to you tbh.

just relax on the insults, the debate is dumbed down when insults are flung around.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath

Errrr NO. You need to re read my previous post.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Because your getting all upset about sidney running on the pitch

Ill ram that facepalm down your throat next time too

Oh dear. I said people will be laughing at you not with you if you done it. If someone wants to run onto the pitch then that's not my problem what so ever BUT it will be theirs when they get banned so it would be pretty stupid if someone did do it. I really could not give a shit to be honest. How can you ram a facepalm down my throat by the way? enlighten me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here