Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Would someone mind adding in an irrelevant reference to political correctness with an underlying hint of rascism to this thread ?

I only ask as I am very close to being able to call house on NSC Ignore Bingo on this thread and just need a couple more key contributors- Thanks

Quote it, and i'll see if i agree or not mate.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
haha i agree its the best saying 2k11 !
On another note i was shitting myself my manager sat in my chair while i done a presentation and i thought i left this f***ing thread open

Ive done that before, i got collared midway through a round of golf on WGT.:blush:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I was hoping to come back from lunch to find this one had properly kicked off, but it's all fizzled out a bit. As soon as Das arrived with his usual "you're not ITK ???" etc bizarre ramblings that he always comes out with it all died a death.

mmmmmmmmm , not too sure about that sid, don't think you're coming across as the real deal with some of the nonsense you've been posting .................. just my thoughts.

I love this quote, this is classic Reich at his best. It's sweet he's learnt how to use 'you're' correctly now though, he must have learnt that on here.

Are you the 'real deal' Das?

???

Sep 1, 2011
I was hoping to come back from lunch to find this one had properly kicked off, but it's all fizzled out a bit. As soon as Das arrived with his usual "you're not ITK ???" etc bizarre ramblings that he always comes out with it all died a death.

I love this quote, this is classic Reich at his best. It's sweet he's learnt how to use 'you're' correctly now though, he must have learnt that on here.

???

Good post

Jan 30, 2008

???
as i've said before boss it's nice to know who's who, but hey ho don't feel left out , seems like i've called a few shots and some people have got cold feet, MEET UP SOON MAYBE :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
as i've said before boss it's nice to know who's who, but hey ho don't feel left out , seems like i've called a few shots and some people have got cold feet, MEET UP SOON MAYBE :thumbsup:

I honestly have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
tee hee ......things warming up nicely now.......i personally reckon if you are gonna have a pitch invasion when we score against nigel then you are gonna be up and down like a whores draws all f***ing arfternoon , gotta be at least 8-0.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
tee hee ......things warming up nicely now.......i personally reckon if you are gonna have a pitch invasion when we score against nigel then you are gonna be up and down like a whores draws all f***ing arfternoon , gotta be at least 8-0.

it needs a 3 week build up eh:clap2:

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Just read it back, it dont say either. hahah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here