Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has to be done

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Can't believe that, fellow Albion fans wanting someone banned for celebrating beating Palace. Was never like that in the old days, shocking how times have changed and how these plastics don't understand football

Interesting contradiction in this post. Clearly times have changed, The question is who doesn't understand football since it changed?

To me a pitch invasion should be a spontaneous release of tension during a big or important game (as has been mentioned) not an event planned two weeks in advanced.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Its not a shooting offence, granted.

But don't try to pretend running on the pitch to celebrate a goal is anything other than a "ooh look at MEEEEEEEE" gesture. Its not spontaneous, and its not warranted UNLESS it is a maHOOsive last-minute jobbie that secures promotion / safety / playoffs.

I will f***ing CRINGE if any Albion fans storm the pitch to celebrate a goal against Palace. Makes us look so desperate and small-time, like its some kind of "giant slaying" when it would be anything but. I will happily go MENTAL in the stands to celebrate a goal against the scum, I'll flip out, but charging onto the pitch to "celebrate" with the players ? Seriously, get over yerself you saddo, it'd be a bloody embarrassment for all involved and you know it.
I don't always agree with you Easy 10 but with this I'm 100% behind you,what is it with these prats who want to drag our name in the gutter,we all will celebrate beating Palace but will not be running on the pitch to show off!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've not read the whole thread but there are harsh punishments for running on the pitch plus those identified would almost certainly lose their season tickets, if holders.

Also, what if the nightmare happens and Palace win with a last min winner. Would our wonderful fans just applaud their exhuberance?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A pitch invasion after our opener against the slugs from up the road...:albion2:

Surely has to be done:clap:

I know rules and health and safety wont like it, but f*** it, gotta be done dont you think?

"on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch":albion:

You make it sound like it's our cup final. It isn't. There will be bigger occasions towards the end of the season :albion:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Take it you won't be with us at Bristol and Leicester then?

Sorry 7side, but you asked for this. You come across so liberal, green, call it what you like? Your username suggests you live in the Westcountry, on another thread you tell us about your expenses of travelling to the Amex, you very vaguely suggest that Sid would be a lesser fan than you if he was not at Leicester or Bristol.

I guess you are mid forties, without a girlfriend?

Sent from my inbred hatred of all things South London .....HD

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
A pitch invasion after our opener against the slugs from up the road...:albion2:

Surely has to be done:clap:

I know rules and health and safety wont like it, but f*** it, gotta be done dont you think?

"on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch":albion:

Yeah I'm with you Sid.

But seeing as I'm WSU and 50+ by the time I can join you we will probably have scored another couple.:albion2:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
mmmmmmmmm , not too sure about that sid, don't think you're coming across as the real deal with some of the nonsense you've been posting .................. just my thoughts.

i think hes a yoof just come onto the "scene"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This thread is coming up to 20 pages.

We are definitely going to need a bigger boat!

Sep 1, 2011
no scarves untill its proper cold.

November usually mine comes out.

Aquascutum scarf or black lacoste dont know what is gonna be my favourite this year, lacoste is more suttle

On another note smashed half litre of grey goose last night proper hanging at work but cant wait till 4 for rose !!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Yeah I'm with you Sid.

But seeing as I'm WSU and 50+ by the time I can join you we will probably have scored another couple.:albion2:

You stay where you are pops, leave it to the kids who are closer.

Enjoy the day mate.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
You make it sound like it's our cup final. It isn't. There will be bigger occasions towards the end of the season :albion:

You say its not a big name, but then again you have a palace result in your sig, not our cup final result.

It means more to you lot than you think, or let on.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here